31: VICI (Part 1)

PREVIOUSLY ON FEROCIOUS QUEEN:

After finally learning the hint that Agatha needed to put the puzzles Cindy has put together for her to learn, she finally unveils the truth about her peers Jaqueline, Audrey and Steffani.

She came to what she suspects their hideout, which is the place where he first met the three. The park.

"You shouldn't came here." Rinig niyang sambit ng tao sa kanyang likuran. It was Zachery, she's sure. She knows that voice well enough by now.

"You can't kill me, can you?"

"Can you, Zachery?"

 After having a heated discussion with Zachery, and knowing that her sister betrayed her, she then faced her traitor friends and made a deal with them, making Zachery as her bait.

"A pawn isn't just a pawn, right?"

"A pawn can also be a Queen, right Jaqueline?"

"That's the fun part, dear. There can only be one Queen."

"Just tell the King that the rook is trapped and will be dead. I'm sure the Player will flip every move she planned. A plane will take you in The Unwanted Island, two days from now. It'll be waiting for you at the School."

Right then, she was able to see Maricar and bring her to The Unwanted Island and use her against Nicole Luna, the Player One of the Chess they are all playing.

"Are you a hundred percent sure that she's our ally?"

"That depends. If I'll be the one who kills my sister, then sure. Also, I want to take part on planning her gruesome death."

PRESENT:

"Charlie unit will be our convoy, Beta,  quickly expedite and discreetly go to the borderline between Blue Division and Central. That's where we were assigned to." I commanded the 2 other teams that I have with me.

"I shall remind you that no one is allowed to bring their guards down as the borderline to the Central is currently under attack as we speak. Immediately terminate the enemy. No mercy." I added while looking at all of them who had their game faces on.

We've got thousands of soldiers before, but now we've got 8 people each to assist us. It irks the shit out of me. Honestly, I'm scared that those 4 people, the beta unit that I will immediately send to the battlefield will be killed as soon as they get there. Statistically speaking, 4 vs a hundred, it's clear that the latter will win.

This war isn't just mind games and tactics, it's a battle of who's got larger army.

But I will put my faith and gamble all the possibility that we would win this war to the people who remained and for those who fought til their last breath for The Island.

"Make haste." They all made their salutations and proceeded with what I commanded them to do. 4 people immediately left and the 4 remaining stood before us and waited for my further command.

"All set." Rinig kong sambit ni Kiyo mula saaking earpiece. In our group, I am the only one who can communicate with Kiyo because of what I said earlier. He is my fallback when worse comes to worst.

"You." Tinuro ko ang isang babae na halos kabody frame ni Maricar. Lumapit siya saakin.

"Change clothes with her." Sambit ko at tinuro si Maricar.

"Uhm, here?" Rinig kong komento ni Maricar. Tumango lamang ako.

There's no point in being shy. One, we're still on the shady parts on the pathway of the Dungeon. Two, there's no time to be wasted. Plus, the men we are with right now immediately looked away upon commanding these two to change clothes.