16: How to mock a guy

"Let's go, it's already time for our Morning classes." Jaq said as she stood up.

"I don't want to attend my class." Lovi said and pouted her lips. Hindi na namin siya pinilit. Matanda na siya, she's responsible for her own choices.

"How about you?" Steff asked when she noticed that I wasn't standing up as well.

Well, the temperature is better inside the classroom than here, might as well go there to sleep. So I stood up and started walking.

While walking, I felt my phone vibrated.

"Una na kayo. Cr lang ako." I said. Tinapik ko silang dalawa and they nodded. I fished out my phone and see who's calling. Napataas naman ang kilay ko when I saw who's the caller. It was Cindy.

Pumasok ako sa pinakamalapit na kwarto dito sa hallway. As I enter the room I heared moans. A kind of moan you'll hear if you'll watch people pleasure each other. Yeah, that kind.

Despite the noise, I still answered the call.

"So you called, oh what I'm doing right now? Well I'm listening to two people doing live action, why?" I said loudly so that those people that I'm disturbing will hear.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The guy said and is looking up at me. I smirked.

Pinatay ko na muna ang tawag. To piss Cindy off, and for me to piss this guy off too.

"You know that you're fucking getting on my nerves, right?" Tanong niya saakin at nagtitimpi ng galit. How did I know? Well, it's written all over his face.

"Did I do something bad on you?" I innocently asked him. Again, to piss him off.

I saw him grunted and faced backwards. Sinundan ko ng tingin ang ginawa niya. Oh he put on some pants. Nahiya ba siya saakin? Why, is his sword too short? Gosh, I want to laugh.

Tinignan ko ang babae at umirap naman siya saakin. She didn't even bothered to put on some clothes.

"You can go." Malamig na sambit ng lalaki sa pinuta niya kanina. Nagulat naman ang babae at nagmadaling magbihid tapos ay tumakbo palabas. She didn't let go of the chance para banggain ang balikat ko.

I let that go since it felt like a budge. I'm not that cheap.

I took a step closer to this guy after seeing the girl flew. I took another one, and another. Until we were only inches apart.

I teasingly touched his face using my fingers and traced it down to his chest. Biglang pumikit ang kanyang mga mata.

I smirked.

"You don't have to seduce me to taste me, reina." He whispered. Napailing naman ako dahil doon.

He's so vigorous and a douchebag.

"I thought that I'm getting on your fucking nerves?" I whispered him to his ear and teasingly bit it.

"That's true." He answered without even opening his eyes. He must be anticipating all the hand movement that I'll do in his body to pleasure him.

So I continued.

I drew circles in his chest and moved my hands down to his abdomen and caressed it. Dumiin ang pagkakapikit niya. I moved again my hands down to his V line and stopped.

I removed my hands and looked at him. Nagmulat na siya ng mga mata.

"Why'd you stop babe?"

"Get the fuck out of here, douchebag." He gritted his teeth while shooting dagger at me.

"Why? Can't get enough? You shouldn't be greedy, you know." I told him and pouted my lips.

He was taken a back with my sudden expression. Yeah, I'm not the type to pout my lips. He did not see that coming, didn't he?

My innocent expression vanished when the side of my lip curved into a smirk.

"Be careful with me. Mr. Zach. I might know your... secret." I said to him with a deadly cold tone.

"W-what are you saying, Cagna?! What secret?"

"Ah the little Bastardo is scared." I said to him devilishly and covered my mouth, acting surprised.

"I'll kill you!" He said and is about to charge at me when I stomped on his foot.

I looked at him boredly and said,  "Go kill yourself and die."

Napaimpit siya sa sakit, I've put enough strength to hear him in pain.

Hindi pa ako nakuntento at lumipat ako sa bandang kaliwa upang sipain siya sa may bandang puwitan para lumabas na siya.

He then, exited the room grunting in pain.

My phone rang again and I answered it.

"Cindy. Mabuti at napatawag ka, what the hell do you want me to do now?"

***

The bell rang. That woke me up from my doze. I stood up and stretched my body. I immediately took my bag and exited our room.

As I was walking on the corridor, I saw Mr. Zach walking. And then we intersect.

"Ah signor Zach, it's so nice that our paths intersected again." I said to him with a friendly tone.

"I agree, Ms. Agatha. And I assume we will intersect more, the following days." He said and smiled at me. What an annoying smile he got there.

"You think so?" I asked him. He nodded, still not wiping his annoying smile on his face.

"Yes, because you're the queen of the Unwanted Island, right?" I was surprised by his sudden throw of bomb.

"Signor, I am not. But soon I will." I stated as I walked closer to him and fished out my golden dagger in my pocket and slashed it into his face.

What's the point of denying the island? I'm pretty sure he's an important chess piece in this bullshit game. Might as well take advantage on him.

"Ah. Its pretty 'nó?" I said with amusement. The blood was dripping on his polo. He looked at me with fear. I smiled at him and then left.

Maybe meeting that guy is something big. What are the odds, right? I always stay incognito so it's near impossible for someone else to know me. Is this a sign? A signal, even? Will there be a war? Is he an enemy or ally? I do hope that it's the latter one.

I hope he is an ally.

***

E D I T E D

Cagna-bitch
Bastardo-bastard
Signor-Mr