One Last Day

"So aye, we brought our drum and this is how we dance
No mistakin', we make our breaks, if you don't like our 808s
Then leave us alone, cause we don't need your policies
We have no apologies for being...

Find me where the wild things are..."

I hummed along to Alessia Cara's song Wild Things as I finished shoving the remainder of my things in my suit case. I neatly folded the t-shirt Joel gave me and shut the top of the suit case. I pulled on the zipper but it wouldn't budge. Oh that's just freaking great. I huffed in frustration as I pushed on the top of my suit case in an attempt to zip it up. It was no use. I pulled my suit case off the bed and onto the floor. I sat my self on top of it and yanked on the zipper.

"Come in its open!" I said as I heard a knock on the door. I probably shouldn't do that anymore. I mean for all I know it could be a complete psycho coming to kill me. I heard the door open and I turned to look and see who it was.

"Joel!" I smiled as he walked into the room.

"How's the packing going?" he said as he looked down at me with a confused expression.

"Oh its going swell thanks for asking" I said in a sarcastic tone as I continued to yank on the zipper.

"Haha here move that cute little butt of yours over" I moved over and he sat down on my suit case with me. In one swift movement he shut the bag closed and placed it on my bed.

"Sooooo you think my butt is cute? I didn't know you stared at it during your free time" I jokingly said.

"Well in my defense it is a very cute butt, but then again all of you is cute" he said he sweetly pecked my lips. I felt the butterflies appear in my stomach and a smile spread across my face. He shot me a cute grin and grabbed my hand.

"C'mon I'm taking you out today. It's only going to be you and me. I want our last day together to be special" He said as he grabbed both of my hands in his.

I smiled at him and quickly grabbed my things.

"So where exactly are you taking me Mr. Pimentel?" I said as he walked down the busy streets hand in hand.

"Well you see Mrs. Ramos that is for me to know and for you to find out" He was always like this. He would hardly ever tell me where he was taking me because he always wanted to surprise me. I knew him a bit to well though so sometimes I would guess where he was taking me. We turned the corner and I knew exactly where he was taking me. It was a cute little ice cream place that we went to frequently. We went here all the time and it was one of the very first places he took me out to. He opened the door and stepped aside.

"After you"

"Thank you. What a gentlemen" I said as walked into the cute little store.

"Only for you" He shot me grin and began to order. He knew exactly what I liked. My absolute favorite one was the half baked one. I swear to you it is legit heaven. Who doesn't love brownie and cookie dough ice cream all in one?! I found us a cute little booth in the corner by a window. One of the reasons we loved this place was because of the great view of the busy city outside. He soon came back with a bowl of ice cream and two giant spoons.

"Thanks" you said as he handed you the spoon. We sat there looking out the window into the city talking out all the people that passed by. All good things all good things. Well mostly.

"What! How can you not like the blue and purple in that girl's hair" Joel laughed as he licked the ice cream off his spoon.

"Fine if you like it so much maybe I should dye mine just like hers"

"Please don't" I laughed at his serious expression

"I do have to admit though, those boots she was wearing were really cute"

"Yeah but who wears boots in the middle of summer?" hmm he had a point. We took our left over ice cream and began to walk back. We eventually made it back to my room and we plopped ourselves down on my bed.

"Joel" I laughed

"What" he asked a bit confused.

"You have some whipped cream on you lip" I laughed as he stuck his tongue out.

"Did I get it?"

"Not even close" I laughed at his childish actions. He was so cute.

"Come here" I laughed, he got up and sat himself down next to me. I grabbed a napkin and softly wiped the whipped cream off of him. I hadn't really noticed how close we had gotten. I looked up and met his gorgeous brown eyes. The sun light was hitting them just right, turning them into a soft golden brown color. He brought his hand up to my face and ran his thumb against my cheek.

"You got a little something on your lip too you know?"

"Do I really?" I began to reach over for a napkin but he faced me towards him again.

"Don't worry about it, I've got it" the next thing I knew his lips were pressed against mine. They moved so smoothly and effortlessly against mine. It's like they were suppose to be there. His lips faintly tasted like chocolate. They were so soft and fit perfectly against mine. It didn't matter how many times Joel kissed me, the slightest touch or even glance made my whole body go on fire. He sent electricity flying through my entire body. I placed my hands on his neck and pulled him impossibly closer to me. One of his hands stayed on my cheek while the other found its way down to my waist. His tongue slid across my bottom lip, I slightly parted my lips letting his tongue find mine. He shifted his body so he was laying on top of me. His hands were fiddling with the hem of my shirt. It moved up my body, his fingers grazing against my skin giving my whole body goosebumps. He slowly pulled away and set his head on my forehead. Our chests rising and falling rapidly. His lips occasionally brushing against mine. Wow. Well that certainly escalated quickly.

"God I'm going to miss you" I looked up to see his eyes brimming with tears threatening to fall out. I brought him closer to me if that was even possible and embraced him in a big hug. I felt his arms snake around my waist. I let my head fall in the crook of his neck, taking in his scent. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy this moment with him.

"I'm going to miss you too"

Hey guys your girl Arizona hereeee. I hope all you lovlies like this chapter! I was thinking about updated not only today but possibly tomorrow or Monday since I don't go to school. What do you guys think? Also thank you all for the great ship name ideas they were all supa cute! Anywaysss thank you all for your votes and comments and hasta la vista bebs!

xoxo arizona r