So We Meet Again

Flashback...

"I'm Fatima by the way" I said holding out my hand for him to shake. A smile slowly appeared on his cute face.

"I'm Joel" he smiled as he took my hand in his, shaking it lightly.

"Well it was very nice meeting you Joel, I should um probably get going" I smiled as I slowly peeled my hand apart from his and began to walk in the opposite direction.

"W-wait" I heard him say. I felt his hand wrap around my wrist turning me towards him.

"W-would you by any chance like to um go out for ice cream or s-something, it's the least I could do for running into you like that"  he said as he nervously scratched the back of his neck while looking down at the floor. I softly laughed at his cute actions and nervousness.

"I would love to" I answered as he looked up smile wide on his face.

End of flashback...

I stumbled forward and caught myself on someone's hard chest.

"Oh my god I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I froze and felt chills run down my back as I looked up to meet a familiar pair of brown eyes.

Joel.

"H-hey" he said quietly a smile slowly tugging at the corner of his lips. I was frozen. In awe. I haven't seen Joel in months. Not since we ran into each other at the store. The memories came flooding back all at once. My hands were on his chest and his were stuck on my waist, keeping me from falling. Chills running up and down my body.

"Ahemm" I heard someone clear their voice. I quickly snap out of it and remove myself from his grip. I turn around to see everyone staring at us. Just. My. Luck. I felt my cheeks begin to turn a deeper shade of pink and I quickly bow my head down and began to walk towards Yoandri.

"Um I-I'm not feeling to well I think I'm gonna head back to our room okay"

"Wait what? Are you okay?" Yoandri asked, worry prominent in his voice.

"Yeah, don't worry I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired that's all" I smiled as I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Wait are you still going to dinner with us later?" Johann asked as he got closer to me.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I smiled to all the boys.

"Bye you guys!" I gave Yoandri a quick kiss on the cheek and made my way towards the door.

"Aye where's mine!" I heard the boys yell out. I laughed and walked out the door not looking back. Not looking back at Joel.

Joel's POV

I felt a small figure collide against my chest.

"Oh my god I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

I looked down to meet a pair of brown eyes that for some odd reason I had learned to miss.

Fatima.

She stayed frozen in her tracks. She looked up at me, a smile creeping up on my face.

"H-hey" I managed to spill out. Her hands were stuck on my chest and my hands had found their way to her waist. My fingers tingled as they grazed against her skin.

"Ahemm" came from one of the boys in the back. Fatima moved her body from mine and began to walk away. I slightly frowned missing her presence. Wait what? I haven't seen her in a few months since I ran into her at Target. What was she even doing here? She began to walk towards Yoandri and Johann.

"Um I-I'm not feeling to well I think I'm gonna head back to our room okay" she said. Wait our?

"Wait what? Are you okay?" Yoandri asked her, why is he so concerned?

"Yeah, don't worry I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired that's all" She smiled as she picked up her bag. she's leaving? I just got to see her again.

"Wait are you still going to dinner with us later?" Johann asked as he got closer to her. Why is he getting closer? What dinner?

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiled to all the boys, but she didn't look in my direction. Disappointment taking over.

"Bye you guys!" she said to every one as she gave Yoandri a kiss on the cheek. What. I felt my chest tighten and a sudden anger flood over me. I tightened my jaw and kept quite as she walked towards the door.

"Aye where's mine!" I heard the boys yell out. She laughed and walked out the door not looking back. Not looking back at me.