Oh Mother Oh Mother

"Si. Mhmm. Okay ma. Siiii...." I held the phone up to my ear with my shoulder as I opened the door to the studio. It was time for rehearsal but my mom called me a bit before. I walked in and shut the door with my hip and tossed my bag in the corner. I saw Yoandri, Johann and Joel sitting on the floor talking. I smiled at them and continued to try to pay attention to my mom on the other end.

"Si ma si te estoy poniendo atencion...." I sighed and sat next to the boys.

"Is that my tia? HOLA TIA!" Yoandri yelled

"Ow! You're going to burst my freaking ear drums!" I said as I shot him a glare. He stuck his tongue out at me and snatched my phone away.

"Hey! I was still using that you know" He ignored me and he put the phone on speaker.

"Hola tia como esta? Tengo ganas de ver la!" he smiled as he continued to talk to my mom. My mom was always there for Yoandri, she cared for him like her own. She was a second mom to Yoandri and he loved her very much. They were extremely close. I loved that. Honestly I think my mom would swap me for Yoandri any day in a heart beat. Lol.

"Hola mijo! Yo tambien te quiero ver! Me haces un favor?"

"Claro tia lo que sea para usted" ugh he's such a kiss ass. I rolled my eyes and shoved him a bit. He laughed and continued to talk to my mom.

"Recuerdale a la Fatima que tiene su vuelo el jueves que viene, por que esta nina no me pone atencion no mas se la pasa con el novio"

"MOTHER!!" I yelled as I snatched the phone out of Yoandri's hand. Johann and Yoandri were hysterically laughing, rolling around on the floor. I felt my cheeks turning red. I got up and walked over to the other side of the room to finish up the phone call. Oh god that was so freaking embarrassing!

"Si ama ya lo se me tengo que ir el jueves...okay adios" I sighed and ended the call. Well that just happened. I can't believe I'm actually leaving. I can't believe summer is going to be over and I'm going to have to go back to school soon. I'm going to have to leave Johann and Yoandri and Eric and Alan and Joel and everyone else....To be honest I'm scared to what might happen to our relationship once I leave. I'm not a big fan of long distance relationships. They just don't work out for me.... I felt someone come up behind me and engulf me in a hug.

"You're leaving?" I heard Joel say as he rested his head on my shoulder, sadness evident in his voice.

"Yeah I have to, school is starting up soon so I have to go back" I said as I turned around to face him.

"I already miss you" he said as he looked down at me.

"I already miss you too" I smiled as I pecked his lips.

"But on another note, your mom seems nice" he teased. I felt myself blush again and I shoved my face in his neck. I felt his chest rise and fall as he laughed.

"Oh yeah she's greaaaaatt" I said

"Okay well I have to go, I have to practice for my last performance" I gave him a quick kiss and I ran off to go get ready. A sadness soon flooded over me. I never really let the fact that I was leaving soak in. I was leaving the show and I was leaving all my friends. I wasn't going to see Joel everyday anymore. I won't be able to dance on stage with my best friend. I won't be able to spend my time laughing with Johann and Yoandri. I hadn't realized how much I was going to miss this.

Hey guys how's it going!? I hope you like this update! Fatima's leaving! *sobs in the corner* what do you think will happen to her relationship with Joel? So thank you all for all of your support and lovely comments they mean so much to me! Its nice coming home from a long day and reading what you guys have to say and think! But I just now noticed that we don't have a ship name for these goons so what do yalls think? Anywayssss thanks for reading and I will see you all next time! Byeeee!!

xoxo arizona robbins ramirez