Hello Again

Fatima's POV

I ran straight towards my beloved cousin. His arms were open and his huge smile was welcoming.

"I did it!" I happily blurted out

"I didn't doubt you for a single second" he smiled. I turned to Johann and he gave me a cheeky smile with a cute thumbs up. I lunged at him and gave him a huge hug as well because why not.

"You did amazing" he laughed as I knocked him off balance with my weight. Wow I really need to start working out. Jesus.

"Thank you" I smiled at him and he returned it with another.

" So what do you say we all take you out to celebrate" he asked

"Hmm I don't know, I'm not sure I want to be seen in public with you" I crossed my arms and glanced at Yoandri and Johann trying my very best to contain my laughter.

"Fine, I never really liked you anyways"

"Yeah we'll just go get frosties and fries without you"

"What! No, you wouldn't" I gasped. Frosties and fries from Wendy's was our thing and never once have we done it without each other. It was one of those things that made you feel a connection with someone. That was my thing with Yoandri. Whenever one of us would feel bad we would always pick each other up and go to Wendy's and do stupid things and take silly pictures. We also went whenever it was something we thought was worthy of being celebrated. I guess this counts as such an occasion.

"Oh but don't you remember that you said that you don't know if you want to be seen in public with us?" he smirked

"Oh you know I was kidding, stop being such babies" I said I stuck my tongue out at the two boys.

"Wow. Wow. Now that's just low, now you're sticking your body parts at us?" Johann said

"Shut up and let's go get some food" I laughed

"Well I guess we could forgive you but you have to do just one thing to make it up" Yoandri said and he slung his arm over my shoulder.

"What is it- wait, NO" I said as I stepped away from him.

"Fine we're leaving without you. C'mon guys"

"Wait. Fineeee. Man I can't freaking stand you" I whispered the last part under my breath

"What was that?" Yoandri said and he placed his hand on his hear to hear better.

"Nothing." I snapped "Let's just get this over with"

"Okay I'm listening"

"Yoandri is the very very best cousin and human ever to exist and that has ever walked the planet" I sighed

"Aaaandd what else?"

I rolled my eyes and continued.

"and he has the the voice of an angel and I absolutely love him because he's perfect" I spat out clearly annoyed.

"Okay I forgive you, I'll buy you food"

"Yes! Let me just change real quick okay" I quickly grabbed my bag and when into the changing room. I quickly changed and headed out.

"Ready?"

"Readyyy" I smiled and we all made our way to exit the building.

"Aw man, I forgot my phone. I'll meet you there okay" I told Yoandri and Johann.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Johann asked

"No no it's fine you can go ahead and go" I smiled at his sweet actions. I turned around and began to enter the building once again. I walked over to the wall where I had plugged in my phone and stuffed the charger in my bag. I turned around and saw a figure standing by the door. I jumped back because it startled me.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you, it's just me"

Joel.

"Oh u-um no no it's fine, I just didn't see you there. I thought you had already left with the rest" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Y-you did amazing by the way, you're very talented" he said as he glanced at the floor and back at me. I felt my cheek lightly flush as a smile appeared on my face, followed by one by him.

"Why thank you fine sir" I lightly laughed.

"You're welcome madam" he smiled. God I had forgotten how cute his smile was.

"So we should um get going, they're probably wondering why we're not there yet" I said as began to walk past him.

"Wait" I heard him say as I felt his hand gently grab onto my wrist. I turned to face him. He softly let go and looked into my eyes. Oh those golden brown eyes of his. I feel like it could stare at them for ever.

"It was amazing to see you again" he softly said. I smiled at him.

"It was really nice to see you once again too" I responded. He looked down at me and smiled. I swear his smile alone could melt me into a puddle.

"Shall we go?" He said as he handing me his hand to take.

"Let's go" I smiled as I took my hand in his.

Okay before I say anything else can we just take a moment and appreciate Yoandri and Johann. Like seriously they are goals. I want someone to look at me the way Yoandri looks at Johann. Like goals. Okay that is all I wanted to share. Good byeeeee. ❤️
xoxo arizona robbins ramirez