Just Perfect

"Fatima wait!" I heard someone yell as I began to walk out the door. I debated turning around or not, I knew exactly who it was. I didn't feel like speaking to him at the moment. I just wanted to go back to my room and watch friends reruns, is that to much for a girl to ask for? I slowly turned myself to face the person seeking my attention.

"Oh hey" I said as I mustered up a smile.

"I'll just wait for you outside" Alan said as he gave me a small smile and walked off.

"You're leaving?" Joel questioned as he eyed Alan.

"Yeah I'm tired so I'm just going to go home" he simply looked at me and then back at Alan.

"You know what I'll just um talk to you some other time Joel" I sighed, I started to walk away when he gabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

"No wait. Is something wrong?" he asked as he looked into my eyes searching for answers. Should I tell him what really has been on my mind? I don't know if I should. I don't want to start anything but at the same time I need to get this off my chest. I need to know if he's serious with me or not. I don't have time for a heart break. He continued to look deep into my eyes, not looking away for a single second. I can't.

"N-n nothings wrong, I'll um just see you lat-"

"Fatima." He said mid sentence. He knew something was up. Shit. He pulled my to the side and into an empty room.

"Now what's wrong? You can't fool me" He said as he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed.

"I said nothing was wrong Joel" I said slightly loosing my patience. Like I said, I could be watching friends rn.

"You're not leaving this room until you tell me what's wrong" He calmly said

"Fine you want to know whats wrong? What's wrong is that I can't tell if you want to be serious with me or not, I don't have time for fun and games Joel. I don't know what you meant when you kissed me that night or when we were on our 'first date' I'm just confused about what exactly 'we' are. And when you were in there, with Callie. I don't know what happened to me! I don't know why it bothered me so much to s-see you two together! I can't believe I was actually jealous! I told myself I wouldn't be. Ever. But there you two were and it just completely took over me and I don't even know if you said you wanted to be exclusive or not. I don't even know if we're a thing! It's fine if you want to see other people but if you do just tell me because I refuse to waste my ti-" before I could finish my sentence he walked up to me, grabbed my face in both of his hands and pressed his lips against mine. Oh how I had missed the feeling of his lips moving so perfectly against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved one down to my waist. He pushed me up against the cold wall and never broke contact. His lips moved so smooth against mine. His hand gripped my waist has his body was pressed against his. This was like nothing I have ever felt before. He made me feel alive and I never wanted it to end. Sadly we both pulled away to catch our breath. He set his forehead against mine and we both worked to regain our breath.

"I only want you. Don't worry about Callie or any other girl because I only have eyes for one and that's you" I practically melted under his touch.

"Be my girlfriend" he said as he softly caressed my cheek. I looked deep into those beautiful brown eyes of his and he stared right back at me.

"Yes" A smile grew wide on his face as the words fell effortlessly from my mouth.

"JOEL PRACTICE IS STARTING NOW!" someone yelled from outside the room. I quickly looked and then returned his focus on me.

"I have to go but I'll see you later" he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. He opened the door and walked off. Suddenly the door swung open and he walked in again.

"One more" he said as he quickly pecked my lips and ran out the door. I laughed at his adorable way of being. I walked out towards Alan and greeted him with a warm smile.

"Everything okay?" he smiled back

"Just perfect"

Hey guys so extra update! I'm am happy to say that as of today I am officially 16 and can legally drive! That is if I manage to pass my drivers test AHHH! Okay anywayysssss I hope you enjoy and I'll see you all lataaa.

xoxo arizona robbins ramirez