Okay he isn't like Luca in the angriness scale...he's much scarier.

"Ugh, I'm NOT having an argument with Luca or Aaron because YOU have a lack of discipline, you are to tell NO ONE what you've done" he fumed and I just nodded.

Oookkay then...

He made a face of disgust as he leaned back slightly.

"You're making everything smell of drugs, right, better my room then yours" he said before picking me up and I gripped his shoulder in protest.

"Chance put me down!" I complained and he just tightened his grip.

"Shut up Riley, don't push me any more then you have" he warned and I silenced myself with an unimpressed frown on my face.

Okay, I shouldn't have gone out, but it's not my fault I smell of weed, this is not fair!

WHY life!? WHY?

Why does everything go to shit, why do I always get in trouble?!

Chance stormed into his room before putting me down and slamming the door, walking into the bathroom and leaving me standing there in confusion.

"Take off your clothes and I'll wash them" he said and I just looked at him.

"NOW" he snapped and I sighed before taking off my shirt and shoes, then looking at him unsurely and taking off the rest apart from my briefs.

"Them too" he snapped as he walked past and I frowned at him.

"Um, no, why?" I asked and he gave me a sharp glare.

"You're getting in the shower, don't make me make you" I stood stubbornly still at his reply and made it clear I definitely wasn't planning on doing that.

He stopped in front of me with a 'I'm going to murder you how dare you' expression before sighing.

"Fine, my patience has dried" he said before grabbing my neck and pushing me into the bathroom.

"Chance, stop!" I complained and he let go, giving me a 'test me and you'll regret it' face.

He seriously has something against drugs, or maybe he really does hate it when people are disobedient...control freak much.

"Riley the amount of frustration and stress you have caused me to have is ridiculous, why can't you just behave for one minute one FUCKING minute" he growled and I glared at him.

"I haven't done anything to you, I didn't mean to stress you out" I defended and he snickered.

"You are fucking clueless aren't you, get in the shower" he seemed like he was about to snap, but took a breath and clenched his fist before pushing me towards the shower.

He pushed me harder when I was about to take a step back and I cringed when I was assaulted by hot shower water.

I crossed my arms and looked back at him while being drenched in steaming water, and he glared at me.

"Riley, wash the smell off of yourself!" he snapped and I just glared back at him, not appreciating the treatment I was getting.

There was a stare off for a few minutes until he scoffed and walked to the door, shutting and locking it before taking his shirt off.

Oh my god, okay okay I'll do it!

"That's not necessary" I warned him in slight panic and he gave me a look of wonder when he noticed my reaction.

He's very aware that I'm gay, surely he knows that would make me uncomfortable.

"Go on then" he snapped and I shifted my weight in discomfort as I looked around the shower, not making a move to do anything.