Chapter 17

Storybrook

I run inside and see David, Henry and Regina standing quietly. Both of them are hugging Henry. What happened where did Emma and Mary Margaret go?

"Where are they?" I ask them.

"I don't know." David replies, "I wish I knew."

"The Enchanted Forest," Regina answers. "I think I'm not sure. Why don't we go ask the person who sent this thing."

"Who would that be?" David asks.

"Gold," I answer. "I know he did I saw him."

"Great," David replies. "Of all the people in the town to need help from..."

"I can go talk to him," I tell them. "Find out where they went. You know, maybe even find out if their alive."

"No." David sternly tells me, "Mary Margaret would want you to be safe."

"I'll be fine." I reply trying to persuade him.

"No, you're only 10 years old." Regina cuts in, "look Henry you might not want to stay with me anymore... you can just stay with David until we find out about Emma and Mary Margaret."

"But I want to stay with you..." Henry pleads with her, "you are my mom."

"But I'm also the Evil Queen." Regina replies.

"Regina," David says with a sigh. "You may have been the Evil Queen. But we aren't in the Enchanted Forest anymore, if your willing to try to change. You could become good." Regina nods.

"I'll try that then," Regina agrees. "But first we need to find Emma and Mary Margaret."

"I always knew you could be good if you tried mom." Henry tells her.

"Why don't you stay with David for a while anyways." Regina tells him, "just while I work on, you know, not letting my Evil Queen show... I guess, it'll be hard but I promise I will try to be good. For you Henry."

"Thanks mom." He hugs her.

"We better be going," David tells her. "Find me if you find anything out about their location please."

"Okay." Regina agrees.

We leave the somewhat destroyed city hall building and start to walk back to the loft. I see my skateboard in the street and run over and grab it. I'm half tempted to ride it back, but decide not to and walk with Henry and David. When we get back to the loft, I realize it's locked. I wait for David to unlock it, but realize I'm the only one with the key. The curse has been broken for less then two days and Mary Margaret and David are separated. Again. I pull out my key and unlock the door quickly, like I've done millions of times. I go upstairs leaving my skateboard by the door.

I get up to my room and just fall into the ground. I begin to cry, Mary Margaret was one of the few people who cared about me. Even when everyone else in town thought I was crazy, she was still there for me. If she died... I'm really not sure what I would do. I wish I could find out, knowing Regina and David they probably won't tell me. I can't just wait around to find out either. Maybe I could make Mr. Gold send me wherever they went, then I could rejoin them and-. No, I shouldn't do that, that's not what Mary Margaret would have wanted me to do. I sigh and stand up, wiping the tears off my face. I guess all that there is for me to do is wait, and hope for the best.