Chapter 4

2 days later
I head back to school on Wednesday both happy and sad that I have to go back. As I'm skating there I'm happy I got all that paint off of my board during my mini break from school. I barely even get to my first period class before I run into June, one of Jacin's annoying friends from their mini group.
"Oh look at who it is everyone." She laughs pointing at me, "the fairytale freak."
"Oh shut up please." I tell her, "you think that list was mine?"
"Well yeah," she rudely replies. "Its not like you have any friends."
"Well it's not someone had dropped it and I just got the chance to give it back to them yesterday." I lie to her.
"Oh well that still doesn't change who you are." She retorts.
"Better then you?" I ask her, "oh yeah that's right I am."
"No your still a fairytale freak." She replies.
"Oh is that what I'm being called these days?" I ask her sarcastically, "you see it a kind of starts to blur. Maybe you shouldn't come up with so many nicknames for people."
"As if." She scoffs at me.
"Oh well I have to go." I respond as the bell rings, "I'm sorta being busy doing something called being nice."
She shrugs and walks away from me. I head for my class wishing I had gotten a longer suspension.
After School
I head over to Mary Margaret's after school gets out to meet up with her. As I'm walking down the hallway, I open the door and see her talking with two people, one of them I think is that mayor, but I don't know who the other one is. I wait by the door until the mayor walks out, seeming annoyed.
"Hey Mary Margaret." I say as I walk in.
"Hey Claire," she replies. "I was just telling Emma about Henry's castle." Then she turns to Emma. "Its in the park."
"Thanks," Emma replies, thanking her. "It was nice meeting you." She walks out the door.
"Did Henry disappear or something?" I ask her.
"Umm I'm not really sure, I forgot to ask." Mary Margaret explains.
"Who was that lady with the mayor?" I ask her.
"Oh that was Emma Swan," she explains to me. "She is Henry's birth mom. Come on, I'm done here let's head home, I have a lot of grading to do." We walk out the door, and she stops to lock the door and turn off the lights. Then we drive back to the house.
When we get home I beat Mary Margaret inside, and I reach into my pocket and smile. I remembered my key, I unlock it and head up to my room. I throw my backpack on my bed and pull out one of my binders and start working on homework. I stop and think, who would I be in Henry's storybook? No, not who would I be, who was I?