Chapter 10

Wonderland

The Queen of Hearts opened the door and led us back outside. We went down hallway after hallway until we reached a big room.

"What's in here?" I ask her.

"Why the mirror of course." She replies, "the Queen of this realm that I'm sending you to has closed the portal for me. But that doesn't mean I can't send other people in for me." She pulls off a big piece of cloth covering it.

"Where will we appear?" Mad Hatter asks from next to me.

"The Enchanted Forest." She replies, "now which one of you will go first?"

"I will," I inform her.

"Excellent." The Queen replies, then she pulls the Hatter to the side, and hands it to him, I can tell what it is though. She nods at me and I grab my bow and bag I had brought with me and step inside.

Storybrook

Today after I got home from school I found Emma and Mary Margaret in another somewhat loud discussion.

"What's going on?" I ask dropping my stuff on the ground. I think Emma is super cool and interesting.

"Emma wants to run against Regina for mayor." Mary Margaret explains.

"Cool." I reply, "who's your campaign manager?"

"It's Mr. Gold, and that is not cool, nor is it good." Mary Margaret replies, "Emma, you know Regina will attempt to dig something up on you and it won't be good. Worst of all it will hurt Henry, think about it please. For Henry's sake."

"Exactly why I'm doing this." Emma explains, "for Henry's sake. I promised to help him and I will."

Wonderland

I wake up and I'm on the floor of the forest. I stand up and look around. Where did the Mad Hatter go? I look around but don't see him, maybe he went to go deal with whatever it was her Majesty gave him. I brush myself off and grab my stuff.

I walk through the forest until I find a clearing. I look across a lake and I see a castle. It's a beautiful view, but I try not to let it distract me. This isn't my home, but I can't get home until I follow the Queen's orders. Then after I'm done, she'll help me get home. If home even exists anymore. I decide to walk to the castle to see who lives there and to see if they can help.

When I get there I walk up to the big gate and take a deep breath in. Then I gather up my courage, and knock on the door. I stand there for about 5 minutes when it's finally opened and two guards step out.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The first guard asks memes

"Umm, my name is Alice." I begin to explain, "it's a long story about how I got here. But I'm lost and I'm just looking for some help."

"Okay follow me." The other guard replies, they both grab my arms and lead me inside. After several flights of stairs we enter this big room. It has several mirrors and apple's? Then the guards leave me, closing the doors behind them.

"So who exactly are you?" Someone asks standing up.

"Umm I'm Alice, your..." I begin.

"It's your Majesty." She replies, then turns around and I see she's a Queen.

"Sorry, I'm umm not really from here." I explain, hoping I didn't anger her.

"And where might you be from?" The Queen asks.

"Umm a different land. I guess." I reply trying my best to explain. "I came here using a mirror."

"Oh?" The Queen asks sounding interested for the first time since I entered her castle. "What might this land be called?"

"Wonderland."