Na walked in.

"Let's get ready to wash up baby." Ra told her.

"Auggie taking me to school?" She got on the bed with me. I kissed her forehead.

"No. I am."

"Aww man." She whined.

"Aw man. You only wanna go with Auggie cause you know he gon baby you and bring you home if you cry." Rahiel repeated. "Let's go wash up." She reluctantly got off the bed upset.

"You wrong Ra." I said in disbelief and anger.

She walked out with Shantel. I could not believe my ears. I had practically been In Shantel's life since she was 3. She was five now. I treated her like my own. Did everything I could possibly do. I would give my life for her and you deny me that right? What young nigga my age is actively volunteering to be a child's dad that isn't mine. Hell most of these niggas leave they lady at the first sight of a pregnancy test and Ra do that to me?

I felt my eyes tearing up. Whatever man. I'm not going to even try no more.

I got up, got my shit and was out.

Callie POV-

"It's open." I heard the male voice on the other side.

I slowly pushed the door open to reveal Prof. Jordan typing away at his computer.

"Wow out of the two years I've been at Howard, no one has ever came to my office hours without me making it mandatory

"Wow out of the two years I've been at Howard, no one has ever came to my office hours without me making it mandatory." He laughed.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Really. They're probably scared of me."

"Oh yeah. You are tough. If I didn't talk to you before hand, I'd think you were scary too." I laughed.

"You don't have to stand." He pointed to a chair in front of his desk.

"Oh. Sorry." I sat down.