After we ate Wayne told me he would do the dishes and I sat in the living room turned so I could see Wayne through the archway. I shook my head, I was being a freaking baby. Maliyah was on the floor trying her best to crawl but was getting nowhere fast. Grabbing my phone I called Adrianna laughing at her when she picked it up. "Hey boo boo, you OK." I rolled my eyes, "Adrianna shut up, what are you and Chrissy poo doing." She laughed. "His ass is in New York he is flying in tonight and I'm sitting here starving but this lil greedy ass boy in my stomach don't like anything I'm trying to feed him." I smiled remembering all too well craving something and having no clue what. "So Wayne wants to get away, and we were thinking Vegas and was wondering if..." Adrianna cut me off, "yes I will keep my baby, hell I'm her auntie, plus Wayne told Chris you was still freaked the fuck out." I looked in the kitchen eyeing Wayne but he wasn't paying me any attention. "Please you would be too if some psycho ex stalker bitch of Chris's came pointing a gun at you." Adrianna sighed, "I know Maci, Wayne really is worried about you." I bit my lip. "I'm fine I just keep having flashbacks." I stood picking Maliyah up off the floor she had started fussing and I knew she was getting sleepy. "Have you thought about counseling." I rolled my eyes, "that's what your for." Adrianna laughed, "well duh but you know that might help." I shook my head. "I'll be fine I think a weekend away is great, and if that don't work Wayne has already threatened he will move us to one of his other houses." Adrianna started laughing. "I say ya'll move to LA." I rolled my eyes, "you would." We talked until Wayne came walking in the door and I told her I loved her and would talk to her later.

"Adrianna is game for watching Maliyah." Wayne nodded grabbing his box down off the shelf siting beside me. "When you want to leave?" I shrugged watching Wayne start breaking down his weed. "Whenever, are you sure you can afford to take more time off." Wayne made a face looking at me. "I run that shit, I will just have to bust my ass the to finish on time. I want it done before September. I cut my eyes at him. "Better be done by September, you still have to drop it." Wayne shook his head, that's the easy part baby girl, I don't have to be around for that shit. It's just a remix, I can put some shit on twitter and its all good." I watched Wayne roll, "are you ready to get married." Wayne looked up at me, "you ain't trying to back out now are you." I shook my head, "it makes me nervous being so close." Wayne licked his gar sealing it. "Baby you worry to damn much, everything will be fine, I promise you. You not doubting your boy are you?" I shook my head no, "I don't have a boy, I have a man." Wayne smirked at me, "don't you forget that shit either." I rolled my eyes following him outside by the pool.

Kicking off my flip flops I stuck my feet in the water. "Ugh I want to go swimming." Wayne shrugged pulling up a chair by me. "Go." I shook my head, "I'm too fucking lazy to go change." He looked down at me, "you don't need to change strip for me momma." I grabbed one of my shoes throwing it at him. "I ain't your personal stripper thank you." Wayne took a hit of his blunt. "Yeah the fuck you are, you strip for me almost every night." I roll my eyes at him. "Umm no its usually you stripping me down." Wayne nodded at me, "then come here and let me take it off ya." I shook my head "that's OK." He gave me a look and I stood up, "what, you going to go change now, you afraid I'll attack ya ass." I rolled my eyes at him and took my shirt off throwing it at him. He gave me his smirk taking another hit of his blunt. "Think somebody's ass has a contact high." I laughed sliding my shorts down making Wayne's eyebrow arch. "Prolly, or either I just am too fucking lazy to go change." I had thought of jumping in the pool still in my panties and bra but I was having too much fun watching Wayne watch me undress. So I slowly removed my panties and bra before slipping in the pool. I turned to look at Wayne and saw I had his full attention. "You getting in Mr Carter." He shook his head, "nope I'm enjoying the show though." I rolled my eyes, "fine be a stick in the mud." Wayne rolled his eyes at me. "Please this is the most daring thing you have done in a while, Ms Goodie Two Shoes." I rolled my eyes swimming to the edge close to him. "No the most daring thing I have done in a while is you." Wayne smirked at me.