MANOFYING CANDY FLOSS!!

Start from the beginning

"Girls I am ready.." I got back on the topic

"For what..??"they both looked confuse again.

"Obvio..about new 'boyfriend'.."I stated finger quoting on boyfriend and their eyes
are wide again and looking like ready to eat me and I gulp audibly in fear.

"You bitch.."

"Guys plese..first listen.."I cutted mukti showing my palm in a serious tone and continued "you guys only said now that me and Manik were much better as friend..right??"they nodded "so thats why,I want Manik just as a friend and I already broken up with him and to move on from him ASAP I want someone and u guys can help me to find a new bf...now speak.."

They both looking at eachother now as if their eyes are talking about some secrets and making me scared about their next opinion.

"Hmm..ok we are in.!!."they both exclaimed together.

"But remember that its not for u, we are doing it for Manik to save him from a idiot like you."mukti snapped pointing her index finger and I made a pout.

"I dont understand sometimes, you guys are his friends or mine.."I retorted back.

"Ofcourse yours honey..but there is a word called 'humanity' which we have for manik." Alya mocked quoting with her finger.

"Ok ok!!now help me to find a new boyfriend, because manik is returning day after tomorrow. And I dont know if anyone is even interested to date me or not."

"Ofcourse, someone must be..let me try.."mukti stated confidently and stand on her chair after giving me a wink.

"Guy!!!Guys!!Guys!!!"mukti clapped dragging attentions to her with a loud voice and me and alya watched her in bewilderment as like others in canteen.

"Guys!!I want to make an announcement. It is a good news for all the singles who are ready to mingle and yes , I can assure you it can be a golden opportunity for you guys because our very own beautiful, cute and bubbly  topper of our college, Nandini Murthy want a boyfriend those who are interested they can ask her out as soon as possible. So hurry guys before any one can take her out on  date."mukti ended her speech and me and alya are watching her with our open ground touching jaws, I felt like she is advertising for some products.

Seriously!!!

Before anyone of us can react and ask mukti about the drama  but we heard a powerful voice so familiar booming in the cafeteria  following others loud gasp.

"WHO IS GOING ON A DATE?" And no one knows about this voice better than me, A huge sensation started to flow in my body. I craved to hear this voice from last two days,this is the voice which always make me feel wet between my legs and chilled shiver runs down my spine, this manly smoky  gentle and attractive voice which always left me drowning in pleasure but still I dont have the courage to turn back and look at him because of my increased breathing not in fear but in pleasure.

"MANIK you?" mukti shock laced voice blare into my ear, whole canteen is now on pin drop of silent because it is very rare of Manik to come college, he never visits here unless he has something important or someone invites him. Everyone knows his Dad Suyash Malhotra is the new trusty of our college and Manik being the no. 1 businessman in Asia is like a shock to see him in college in ordinary days. Last time Manik visited college, it was my result declaration of second year almost 10 months ago.

"Yes Mukti..me.."I can feel his intense gaze burning the whole in the back of my neck because I still not taken a look at him and I am sure this time I wont give into him because I know why he came here.

Its going to be real hard..GOHD!!!

"Students!!!leave the canteen NOW!!!" Principal's loud voice echoed in the canteen and I realized he too came with Manik here leaving his works.