We did it

Last chapter

Sohee pov
4 years, it's been 4 years since we all debuted, It felt like it was just last month that we all finished JYP rookies, our 3 year contracts were up and none of us hesitated this time to resign under JYP, and it made me happy, the day the contracts expired Hyunwoo hugged me and kissed me which was un expected, and asked me out, and I said yes. 1 year ago we were JYPs new power couple, Dylan and Chaeyoung became public that day as well, and Jae and Rin were still going stronger than ever after 3 years, but of course every relationship has their rumours, but all of us got through them.
"Sohee come on we have a meeting!" Rin smiled dragging me along side her. Oh did I forget to tell you we were close again just like we were as rookies, after that dramatic year friendships were reformed, we still talk about how much a lot of us couldn't stand eachother in interviews and fans just laugh about it now, while haters tried to say that there was constant bullying in our group, even now. I knew being one of Koreas biggest girl groups would cause lots of media play but I never thought it would be this much. Lately SNSD have been calling us competition which surprised us.

Rin pov
We finished out meeting and I slouched in my seat, "Jagiya I'm so sad our last episode of we got married is tomorrow" Jae sighed and I smiled "yah Oppa be happy we're the first real couple on the show" I laughed as we walked to the park.

I liked being on we got married with Jae, I mean even though a lot of things we do are scripted, it gave me a good idea of what it would be like to be married to him, and I loved the thought of it, even though we were both still young, at 22 and 2...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I liked being on we got married with Jae, I mean even though a lot of things we do are scripted, it gave me a good idea of what it would be like to be married to him, and I loved the thought of it, even though we were both still young, at 22 and 23 just the thought of it made me smile. "So our last day, married we should have a dinner outside on the balcony hmmm?" Jae asked and I nodded. We continued to walk around as the cameras followed us. We sat on the park bench and Jae laid his head on my lap "ah Jagiya what about dinner on the balcony than watch a movie?" He asked and I smiled with a nod.
We walked back to the house and I cooked while Jae set up everything outside. "Oppa do you need help?" I asked and he shook his head "go go I want to surprise you" he smiled and I walked back inside and grabbed the food.
"JAGIYA COME!" I looked over as the fairy lights were turned on and a huge bear sat at the table "Waaa it's so pretty!" I smiled and so did Jae, as he took the burner and pot from me at sat it at the table.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.