Hyde Debut Stage

Key-N
Jae-Ken
Dylan-Leo
Kh-hongbin
JJ-Hyuk
Hyunwoo-Ravi

Key pov
Watching the girls preform on stage brought surprise for me, they did a sexy concept again, even though Rin wasn't to comfortable with it, and Sohee was only 15 but Jessy for her first time being the main rapper in the song, and Rin's vocals everything really tied together I was happy that the fans cheered for them and didn't boo them like Rin was worried about. They walked off stage all smiled except for Rin and Sohee which confused me. "Hey good luck" Raejoin smiled and JJ laughed "aww you do care" he said causing her to laugh a little and roll her eyes.
We walked outside in the pitch black and quickly got into our positions as the lights started to flash along with the music.

Dylan pov
It felt amazing being on stage, and having the fans do their fan chant, and it felt amazing, the song ended and the screams were unbearable, we bowed and walked off the stage, I remembered being on stage during the JYP rookies show but it never felt this amazing, the amount of fans their were amazing 10x more than what the building for JYP rookies could have held. After the other performances we all walked back on stage for the announcement of this shows winner, and we all cheered as F(X) got their second win with 4 walls we all clapped and listened to their thank you speech, it seemed like they really worked hard, and I was happy it was them who won.

Hyunwoo pov
We got out of the van back at the JYP building and I saw RaIn walking with Daniel "Ahh Hyunwoo!" She smiled and I waved to her "how was your debut???" She smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back "it was good" I smiled. "Ahh Sohee!" Dylan waved catching My attention "Hyunwoo I think she remembers you she looks hurt" Dylan announced and I was surprised did she really "you remember me!?!" I smiled and She let out A sigh "Parker I always remembered I was just upset that you were so mad at me before so I just faked forgetting you do we could start over but I-" "seriously Elle you went through all this fake forgetting me just because of that are you serious?!" I yelled I couldn't believe she faked it all what was she thinking, why would she do this?! Sohee let out a sigh "I'm telling you this now because I'm leaving JYP when the contracts expire" She said and I turned away from her "maybe you should" I said I didn't really mean it I was just so frustrated and hurt that she would do this to me "HYUNWOO! Sohee he doesn't mean it! He's just upset! Please don't leave" Dylan yelled but I didn't even want to talk to her right now.

Hyuk pov
"Yeah I love you too, okay mom I gotta go I see my friend I need to see how her debut went, okay bye! Yes I'll tell Hyung to call you more" I said and put my phone away I looked over as Rin was looking upset while reading stuff on her phone, "Rin ah!" I called and she quickly put her phone in her pocket "are you okay you look upset?" I asked and She nodded as I quickly grabbed her phone "I'm not letting you have this, you need to stop focusing on all the negative comment!" I said putting her phone in my pocket She looked down, I felt so bad for her she really didn't deserve this I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead "you're going to be okay" I said "Ahem" I turned my head to see JYP and quickly let go as Rin followed him, I really hoped he wasn't getting the wrong impression.
I grabbed her phone and opened it reading the comments, even BoNa was getting hate for giving Bora more lines than Sohee, Harmony seemed to be getting a lot of negative publicity and it has to stop, it's like iKON all over again, tons of haters but also tons of fans, but negativity always rises higher in the media than the positive.

KH Pov
I walked around the halls trying to figure out why to do, "Hyekyung-ah is it true tha-" "sorry oppa I can't talk right now I have to find Sohee" she said running off, I let out a sigh and walked seeing Jessy, Raejoon and Bora. "Ah Annyeong oppa" Jessy bowed and I bowed back "hey guys is it true that Sohee and Rin are leaving JYP?" I asked and Bora looked at Raejoon as Raejoons eyes went wide "Rin isn't resigning?" She asked in a shaky voice and Jessy looked like she was trying to keep it from the group. "Sohee either" I added but Bora seemed to ignore it "I think we can get Rin to stay" Bora said and Raejoon nodded her head and they walked off "Jessy?" I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder the two she was the closest to in Harmony were leaving and I could only imagine how she was feeling "Rin will resign don't worry" I smiled and she nodded "Sohee, who knows" I added and she let out a sigh "I'm going to find Rin" she smiled and walked off. Now that I knew the rumours were true I had to talk to the others.

JJ pov
"Their not?!" Dylan yelled looking at KH in shock "HYUNWOO-AH! IF YOU WEREN'T SO RUDE TO SOHEE SHE WOULD BE STAYING!" He yelled looking at Hyunwoo "Hyung she doesn't feel like the group cares bout her that's why she's leaving" Key sighed catching all our attention "all the groups attention has been on Rin and now it's also on Bora and BoNa so she feels unimportant" Key sighed "well can you blame them Rin and BoNa are known for their acting, and Rin also through her commercials, Webtoons and ads, and Bora because she's the newest member" Hyunwoo added "but it's not something to leave over, unless they verbally said they don't care about her than how does she know that they don't care" he added and we all just stood there "So Rin really isn't resigning the contract?" Jae asked hurt behind his voice and Hyuk put his hand on his brothers shoulder only to have it pushed off "I'm calling her" Jae said walking out of the room when Hyuks phone started Ring "you have Rin's phone?!" Key yelled and he nodded "she kept reading all the negative comment what else was I suppose to do?" He asked and we all sighed, we didn't know what to do these were our label mates, we had to help them.

Jae pov
I walked out of the room calling Rin's phone only to have it keep going to voice mail over and over "Nuna do you know where Rin is?" I asked seeing Raejoon and she shook her head "ah thanks anyways" I sighed and ran around trying to look for her, I walked into JYPs office and saw Rin sitting there talking to JYP with her head down "Rin-ah are you leaving?" I asked but she never turned to me I looked up as she signed the paper but I didn't know if it was a paper to leave JYP or to stay "Hyorin! They are just haters, what about the fans who love you, what will they do when you leave you can't let the haters win! You have to stay you can't abandon Harmony you're their leader!" I called out and she stood up "idiot" she sighed than walked out, "WA YOU RESIGNED YOURE STAYING!" I called out after her, and all I could hear was JYP laugh as I ran out.