Harmony debut

Jimin- Jessy
Seohyun- Bo Na
Choa- Rin
Mina-bora
Hyejeong-Raejoon
Yuna- Hyekyung
Chanmi- Sohee
Guy- Hyuk

Debut song used AOA Like A Cat

Rin pov
"Waaaaa we finally get to debut!!!" I screamed while everyone watched with laughter, "Rin relax" Bora laughed and I automatically stopped "not to sound rude but why are you even here the whole time it was just the six of us why did they have to add you?" I said crossing my arms and Raejoon widened her eyes "Rin!" She yelled and I just looked at her "come on Raejoon you can't say it's fair we worked hard to get here and she just gets added to our group it's not fair" I added "yeah I know it's not but JYP has to have a reason for it?" She said and I let out a sigh "yeah I guess" I said than walked off "Rin what is wrong with you?" Sohee asked and I looked back at Bora "Sohee seriously you should know it's not fair" "why you think she's going to take the spot light from you?" She asked and I went silent trying to find my words "that's what I thought" "Sohee it's not that it's just we all worked hard to get a debut and that all of a sudden Bora gets added it doesn't make any sense what's the point of having the competition if they were just gunna add another member?" I said and Sohee went silent and I walked off back to the vans.

Sohee pov
I knew where Rin was coming from but I didn't understand why she had to publicize it instead of keeping it to herself, Bora was a friend of the group and as a friend we all got along now that she's a group member Rin doesn't want anything to do with her and by the attitude of the group it didn't seem like anyone but Raejoon did.

Bora pov
We all got back to the JYP building and all got called to the practice room where we held Hyekyungs birthday "okay so as you all maybe wondering why I added Bora, and what she is to the group well, I added Bora because of her talent she matches the image I have for Harmony, and I didn't want to waste that by waiting to put her in another group also being 19 she wouldn't have debuted until she was 24/25. Okay and her role Bona I stripped you of lead dancer and put you as a Sub dancer, and made Bora lead dancer, sub rapper, and sub vocals." He said and I smiled as Rin let out a small sigh "problem Rin?" JYP asked and she crossed her arms "Ajussi why is it that you add her when the competition is done it's not fair to the rest of us who worked hard to get here" Jessy said I felt bad no one liked be being added to the group except for Raejoon making me feel slightly un welcomed. "Because she was a friend of the group I thought you would be surprised" "I am!" Raejoon smiled and I smiled back "Rin?" I looked back at Rin who was leaning against the wall and she walked over to me and I honestly never felt so scared in my life "welcome to Harmony" She said sticking out her hand "BUT you have to work harder than us to prove you have a right to be in our group" she said and I nodded my head.

Raejoon pov
I was happy Rin excepted Bora to the group cause once she did everyone else seemed to also, except for Sohee she still seemed to space herself from not just Bora but the entire group ever since the accident. I looked over at Sohee who looked annoyed, for being the youngest she sure was being disrespectful towards her group members who are older than her, and it didn't seem like her, something had to be up, her and Rin have drifted apart they weren't as close as they used to be ever since Rin was asked to feature in a song with Zico and Paloalto.

Sohee pov
"Oh and news there is a pepero ad coming up and the company of pepero wants five of the Harmony girls, they are mainly interested in Rin and Bora, so. Need three more" JYP said and I shot up my hand I've always wanted to be in a CF and now was my chance, "I don't get to pick the assistant will be over next week to pick after you record your music video, so tomorrow I need you guys in the studio practising we need this video out by next month because we need teasers up and ready by next week" I was so excited that I could be part of a CF I just hope the assistant sees me and notices that having a young face in the commercials would influence the younger ages to buy their products.