Press Conference/MAMA AWARDS

Jessy pov
"Are you ready" I asked as Rin stood there shaking a bit "yeah just nervous is all, hey thanks for coming Jessica" she smiled and I smiled back "well you're Boyfriend couldn't make it, so of course your best friend had to make it" I laughed and so did she. "Hyorin you're here!" Sungjae smiled and Rin nodded "come lets go" Joohyuk grabbed her arm and walked her to the table while I stood off to the side beside the press "fighting" I whispered and she smiled whispering fighting back.

Rin pov
I finished talking after Joohyuk handed me the microphone and the conference finished I lost Jessy in the crowed and I started to panic slightly "Rin-ssi!" I turned my head seeing Sungjae and I started to relax "Want me to take you home?" he asked and i shook my head "Aniyo, I need to find my friend I dont know where she went, and I dont want to leave without her" I said looking around but I had a feeling i wasnt going to find her "I'll help you look for her" he smiled and i smiled back "thank you." I looked around and got bumped hard by a reporter almost falling only to have Sungjae catch me. I turned Thanking him and he smiled and nodded his head "ahh Lee Hyorin, Yook Sungjae, since the chemistry between your characters didn't work out do you think you two will work out?" "Lee Hyorin how did you feel when Yook sungjae kissed you" "Is there chemistry between you two in reality" "Are you going to Leave Jae" "How are you and Jae" "YAH! That's enough!" Sungjae yelled but the reporters kept asking so many questions "Rin-ah!" I turned seeing Jessy and she pushed the reporters out of the way grabbing my wrist, I held Sungjaes hand my head down pulling him along as Jessy pulled us through the Reporters "Oppa get in we'll take you back" Jessy said and he nodded his head and got in the van with us.

Jae pov
I walked with Dylan and Hyunwoo outside with JYP building when Rins van showed up "Ann-" I stopped seeing Sungjae get out of the van and Rin smiled "ahh Oppa" she cheered and I faked a smile cause honestly I had a hint of jealousy "Sungjae Oppa is here because the media surrounded us, and he wanted to see what the JYP building was like before we brought him back. To Cube" she said and I nodded "well this is what it looks like you can go now" Dylan laughed "Oppa! Aish you guys are so annoying" Jessy hissed and they walked into the building. "Why is he always with her?" I hissed "they are in a drama together they were just at a press conference" Dylan said to me as if I was an idiot but that didn't mean he had to come here as well. "Aish once promotions for that drama are done I hope he's not around her as much" "Waaa is our Jae jealous" Hyunwoo laughed and I nudged him and walked into the he building.

Rin pov
"This is the front of the building probably not that different than cube, honestly I don't know if the building is that much different" I said thinking while looking around, "the lobby is bigger" he said and I nodded, we walked to the upstairs and I showed him all the different rooms, rooms for interviews, and offices, a room workers use just to relax in, the room for trainees, and everything. "And lastly the most famous JYP dance room, this is where they filmed an episode of real got7 where they play team work type games, uhh this room was seen in their stop stop it dance practice" I said and he nodded "ahh didn't you Sohee and Hykyung use this room for your 2pm cover?" Sungjae asked Jessy and she nodded her head "oh this room here is where we relax and throw parties and stuff" I said loudly and looked in seeing a bunch of trainees "Waaa BTOB Sungjae" a girl said standing up and he bowed "these are the new JYP trainees all of them just arrived today" Jae said walking up beside me scaring the crap out of me "Annyeong" I bowed and they bowed back "ahhh don't they have a room upstairs" I asked and he nodded, "that room JYP is using for something right now so we would hang out in here the trainees on one side us on the other, and it's weird because a couple of them are fans so they act like fans not like label mates yet" Hyunwoo added and I nodded my head "I think one of them is a Saesang  fan of harmony" Dylan said and I looked at him confused "wae?" "Because look at her face flickering between you and Jessy, no harmony members have came in yet but you two" he said and I nodded while slowing closing the door "anyways that's the JYP building I said and Sungjae nodded "similar but JYP is a lot bigger in dance room sizes and everything" "ahh Oppa manager Lee texted he's ready to take you to cube now" Jessy said and he nodded "Annyeong" Sungjae smiled and walked out of the building.