Comebacks

Hyde- speed don't tease me
Jae-Taeha
Key-Jongkook
Dylan-Jungwoo
Hyuk-Sungmin
Hyunwoo-Taewoon
KH-Sejoon
JJ-Yuhwan
Harmony- oh my girl Closer
Rin- Seunghee
Jessy- Arin
Sohee-Yooa
Hyekyung- Binnie
Bora-Mimi
Raejoon- JinE
Bona-Hyojung
Rain-Jiho

Raejoon pov
All promotions setting up for our comeback were done which meant Rin's time with us was going by very fast and I didn't like it, JYP informed us all as to what was happening and how our comeback stage was going to be Rin's last stage for a while and honestly it hurt knowing our leader wasn't going to be with us anymore, and that our activities were going to be as 7 and not as 8 and the same thing with the guys, "our music video is out" Jessy sighed and none of us were really in the mood to watch it "guys come on brighten up, I'm still in JYP I'll still see you guys I just won't be on stage with you come on lighten up" Rin said and walked over to the computer and played the video, we decided to only do a performance video instead of an actual music video this time just too see if the views would change.

Key pov
We tried to keep the air light and make Jae feel like he wasn't even leaving "yah the girls video is out" Hyuk called walking into the room and we watched it "waa Bora's rapping improved and so did Jinhees vocals" Dylan pointed out "is this just the performance version?" Hyunwoo asked and Hyuk shook his head, "RaIn said they made a performance music video only." He said and we all nodded "is ours out yet?" Jae asked and we all looked at the clock "ah yes it's here" Hyuk played it and it connected to the tv as we all sat and watched.

I liked our video it was different we got a bunch of fans together and made our video pretending it was like a concert and it was amazing I don't know anyone who's done this type of music video yet but I know it was different. "Tomorrow we film our dance practice right?" Jae asked and we looked at our schedule on our phones and nodded "so am I in that?" He asked and we all looked at each other, the atmosphere we tried hard to keep the same all of a sudden sunk "you should be" JJ said and Jae looked like he was ready to cry "Hyung!" JJ called out and quickly hugged him "don't cry" he said comforting him and we all stood back, it was weird seeing Jae cry it wasn't something we ever saw cause he was always the happy positive one of the group.
"Don't leave her" KH said and we all looked at him "Rin no matter what happens don't leave her, if JYP says it's the only way for you both to come back don't leave her, cause if you do Jae you know it's only going to hurt you both" he said and Jae nodded "you finally got what you waited forever for, so you can't just throw it away, and Rin is a smart girl she'll do the same" Dylan added and Jae nodded again "now let's go you need some rest."

JJ pov
We all met at a school to film our dance practice which I also found different I've never seen a dance practice filmed in a school gym, school classrooms a couple, but no gym "you guys ready?" The staff called out and we nodded, it only took one take since it was the exact same as our live music video which was nice, "okay later on today since no editing of the video needs to be done, the video will be uploaded" manager Hyung called out and we all nodded and bowed before heading back to the JYP building.

Hyekyung pov
"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked as we all laid on the practice room floor "did the guys release a dance practice to their song?" RaIn asked and I looked at my phone notifications "yup" "do you want to watch it?" Raejoon asked "honestly yes, but not really in the mood" Jessy sighed "I have pizza!" Rin called out as her a Bona walked Into the room "really you guys are still bumming around come on, I don't want to spend my last two days with you guys just bumming around all day come on eat and while we eat watch the guys videos, and fool around and everything just like we did as trainees remember?" She asked and we all sat up nodding "those were fun times weren't they?" I laughed and everyone but RaIn and Bora nodded "now come on connect that Ipad have some pizza, chicken wings pop, and treats and let's go back to those days huh!" Bona cheered and so did we.