Offical Subunits teasers

JK project- JJ&KH (portrayed by  LR & Double B) debut song - beautiful liar
Some- Rin&Jae (portrayed as: Troublemaker and Akmu ) debut song-now
HAR2- Raejoon&Bora (portrayed as: Sistar19 & A.KOR)  debut song -gone not around any longer.

Sohee pov
I walked past the practice room seeing JJ, KH, Bora, Raejoon and Jae, I looked through the window to see what was going on and saw Rin looking at papers with JYP I watched as the waved everyone over to look at papers and they all pointed at different ones than it hit me, the subunits were getting ready to release their teasers soon. I would have been in there if I didn't quit the subunit. I let out a sigh regretting my choice to leave, but Raejoon and I didn't get along that we'll ever since Bora joined, but it hurts that I was easily replaced by Bora a new member instead of Hyekyung or Jessy. I watched as Rin and Jae looked at eachother and it gave off the vibe that they were dating but I doubt that they would be. Rin made it look like she just plays with everyone's heart, first it was Dylan, than it's Jae, but she acts the same with Key and now Hyuk, it was terrible. I watched as the two of them put up their picture on the official wall, a place where all JYP artists were, Wonder Girls, G.O.D, 2am, G.soul, Baek A-yeon, 15&, 2pm, MissA, Got7, Day6, Twice and Harmony were, now it even consisted of the subunits, the JJproject, JKproject, Har2 and Some. It was going to take some getting used to seeing them all up there as their subunits now, but it was something I was going to have to get used to.

Jae pov
Yesterday was a long day, none of the members knew the day our subunit videos were going to be released. Last week our comeback videos were out and now this week we were all releasing our teaser videos for our subunit one after another, first was JKproject, than Some, than Har2. But I was worried for Rin, next week our Offical videos come out, than a week later her solo debut started I was worried about all the stress and pressure that gets put on her, also being offered a leading role in the drama "who are you school 2015" that starts recording in two weeks. I knew she was going to be overworked, I just hope JYP knows how to take care of her, and keep her health as number one. Meanwhile my solo debut wasn't for another month, but I didn't act, but lately I've been asked to do a couple of CFs with Dylan which I thought was strange, and he's even been offered a role in "Shut up flower boy band." Another drama coming out, it was all too much in my opinion.

JJ pov
I was actually fairly excited to film our teaser video for our subunit. Plus our video today, it was different, each subunit was showing a different side of our groups, we were showing a dark side the others I didn't know, none of us were aloud to talk about the subunit concepts until it was released so that we can be surprised, it's what we all decided together so that we can work harder. "Okay JJ and KH we have decided there are going to be three versions of your teasers a JJ ver and a KH ver, than the day before the video released a JKproject teaser together, you recorded your song yesterday, and this is the set of the video so first we are going to record your video than the teasers, This is Rosette she's an actress playing the leading lady in your video" he explained and we both introduced ourselves .
We filmed the video and when I said a dark side I really meant it, it was different KH was the peaceful side and I was like dark violent side and he had to keep me under control it was like two personalities fighting against each otherwas the best way to explain it.
"Okay JJ we want you to look at this and tell us what you think" i walked over watching my teaser video and nodded as they sent it off to JYP to be aired.

KH pov

The teasers were something new we were releasing three different teasers one of just JJ one of just me and one of us together, and that one was being released the day before the actual music video, to hype up the fans more. "Kim Hansol come here" the director called and I walked over "are u okay with your teaser?" He asked as I watched it and I nodded my head, "okay Hyo Jimin, come here" he called and JJ walked over "this is going to be the one that plays the day before it's released" he said and we nodded our heads signalling that we liked the video. He sent the videos to JYP noting when they should be released. We bowed thanking that staff and bowed separately to the director happy that he acknowledged our Input into the teasers.