Teaser images

Rin pov
I was so excited for our comeback I was mainly excited to see what Bona was going to come up with for our 2nd mini album, and once we recorded when all we got to choose which song we wanted to use as our comeback. "Okay so I have, Ah-choo, Lion heart, Cupid, and Up and down" Bona said walking over to Raejoon and I "what did you need our help with?" Raejoon added "well JYP wants us to choose the debut track so I have to music made for each song and I need the group together for each parts" she said I nodded "why does Sohee have more lines than everyone?" Raejoon asked and I noticed she was right "honestly I think she talked to Jyp because he came up to me saying she needed more lines, I think she's upset over only getting one line in debut" I put the songs down and stood up and stretched a little "it's just one song right, I mean she did just come back" I added and Raejoon nodded "so I was thinking of making my snapchat public" I smiled and they both looked at me "you mean like Amber and everyone has been?" Raejoon asked and I nodded my head "keep everyone up to date with harmony and Hyde you know" they both nodded their heads in agreement "and posted" I said showing the tweet on Twitter "time for the snapchat story spam to begin" I laughed and so did the other "ahh show the real sides of each member also" Bona laughed and I rolled my eyes "I'm leaving" "YAH you said you would help!" Bona yelled out to me "get Sohee too she has a majority of the parts" I smiled and walked out.

Raejoon pov
"Get Sohee too, she has most of the parts" when she said that before walking out I let out a sigh, "Unnie do you really believe what some staff members are thinking?"Bona asked and I looked up at her "what?" "That's Harmony will end up disbanding and going to different agencies?" She asked and I gave her a confused look "I mean think about it the 6 of us don't get along like we used to Sohee is only really around Hyekyung, she doesn't even look like she plans on patching stuff up with all of us after she left us, she thinks that she did nothing wrong since she came back... But she hurt the group a lot, how do we know we can really trust her in our group?" When Bona was saying all this it surprised me usually she never thought about the negative only the positive "anyway I'm going to find Hyekyung to help record this to get JYPs approval" she said and I rolled my eyes wondering why she did just do it herself she is the lead vocals.

Hykyung pov
"Ugg they think they can just treat me like this, just because I'm the youngest do they think they don't need to respect me?!" Sohee hissed, I sat their reading while she complained for what felt like hours "are you even listening?" She asked "nope just letting you rant to calm down" I said looking up as he glared at me "listen Sohee you have to understand you stressed everyone out when you left, we got all this negative press that we are trying to dig ourselves out of something you don't need to do cause you weren't a part of it, and now we have a new member which is more stress, you got to see from everyone point of view, they are going to over react because of the stress" I sighed and she rolled her eyes flopping herself onto Bona's bed "I heard JYP is switching Harmonys rooms so our Roommates will all change possibly" she smiled and I shook my head "nope all our dorms are changing, into like an apartment style so instead of this hotel looking place were moving buildings into a new dorm" I added and she sat up looking at me "yes harmony is going to be all in one apartment just different rooms" I added and she flopped back down "Hyekyung I need your help recording a song" "Rin won't do it again?" I asked "bingo" she said pointing a finger at me "why do you record songs your just a rapper?" Sohee asked and I shrugged my shoulders and followed Bona out.

Dylan pov
"That was really something earlier wasn't it" KH said sitting on the bed and I nodded. I didn't know what was going on with Sohee and the rest of harmony anymore, but I hope what ever it was it doesn't ruin them as group, they have all worked so hard. "To take our minds off the drama that just happened I have, Danger, Super fly, Your so fly and Dumb&Dumber" He said handing us the music "Hyuk put together the music he had as an idea for each song what do you think?" Key asked as he played the guide to the song consisting of him and Hyuk singing and rapping I really liked them all us choosing a title track was going to be hard. "I think we should do Super fly, its a different concept than our debut" Hyunwoo said and we all thought about it and it was true it really did sound different "okay so Super fly is our Comeback track, we will just run it by JYP and see what he thinks" Key smiled and he nudged Hyuk, I knew Key was happy that Hyuk was here because Hyuk was a genius when it came to making music, with all stories Jae had told us, so it was nice for him to be able to help Key with the music he writes.

Hyunwoo pov
"Hyuk come lets go eat" I smiled and he nodded his head and followed me "so you and Sohee?" He asked and I just looked forward "it's complicated" I sighed and he looked over at me than looked away "Hyunwoo!" I turned seeing Jessy and waved "Annyeong!" Hyuk smiled as he and Rin walked towards us "are you guys going out to eat too?" Rin asked and we nodded "you should eat together" Jessy smiled and I smiled back "yeah sure" "great so where are we going?" Rin asked putting her hand in her pockets "we could go to the dance room just order some chicken?" I suggested and the girls smiled "sounds great, is anyone else joining?" Jessy asked and we shook our heads "you guys?" I asked and Rin shook her head "we asked everyone but RaIn had training to do, BoNa and Hyekyung are working on a guide for our album so we can decide on a song, Raejoon and Bora are with Seungri and Daesung, and Sohee she just never wants to do anything so we didn't asked her, she doesn't like us anymore so we can't force her to go places with us like we used to" Jessy explained and I nodded.
We walked to the dance room and we all sat in a circle talking until our food got here, we started stuffing our faces with chicken and fries and I liked being able to just hangout with the girls and Hyuk it was fun. "Hyunwoo-ah...." I turned my head seeing Jinhee and she looked a bit hurt "Elle come eat" "don't call me Elle anymore, just Sohee" when she said those words I was so confused what was going on with her?

Sohee pov
I walked around the building since I had nothing better to do "Annyeong Sohee" Dylan smiled and I looked over seeing everyone but Hyunwoo "ahh oppa where is Hyunwoo?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders "He went out somewhere with Hyuk" he said and I nodded at least it was Hyuk and not RaIn. I walked down the hall towards the sounds of laughter, I opened the door seeing Hyunwoo with his arm around Jessy with her pulled into him messing up her hair before quickly letting go after, Hyuk and Hyunwoo were together like Dylan said but I wasn't expecting to see Rin and Jessy as well "Hyunwoo-ah...."

Jessy pov
It wasn't like Sohee to get mad at Hyunwoo for something I didn't understand what was going on? "Sohee-ah if you think something is going on between Hyunwoo and I you're dead wrong" I laughed and she just rolled her eyes. "Come eat we have tons of food left" Rin smiled and Sohee just let out a small laugh "wow Rin you couldn't get Dylan, so you move onto Jae and you couldn't get with him or Key so you move onto Jae's brother wow good job" Sohee hissed and Rin looked surprised none of us were expecting that from her what was wrong with her, I looked over as Sohee's eyes started to fill with tears, and I knew she didn't mean what she said, she was just angry about something but what?

Bona pov
"Ahhh finally we're done!" Hyekyung smiled while flopping onto the couch "we should get the girls in here to help decide on a song" I smiled and she nodded, we walked out to find the girls and after 30minutes we all came together in the recording room "okay so listen and tell me which you like" we listened to all the songs and I looked at Rin "Lion heart it's different, like a cat was more sexy but Lion heart sounds more pure" she said and I nodded "I agree Lion heart" Raejoon smiled and Sohee rolled her eyes "something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head "nope just doesn't surprise me that everyone is agreeing with Rin" she said crossing her arms and Rin just shook her head "I don't need to put up with this, just go show the guide to JYP see what he thinks" Rin sighed and walked out of the room. Something was off about Sohee but I didn't know what?

RaIn pov
I sat in the office with JYP and Hyuk "so this is the groups new teaser you guys okay with it?" He asked and we nodded our heads "okay that's all I needed do you like being apart of your groups?" He asked and I sat to think "I do I feel very welcomed in I even helped with the guide for Hyde" he smiled and I envied him "Ah, I'm still getting used to them no one really talks to me, Jessy and Rin asked me to lunch but I had training so I couldn't, that was the only time anyone from Harmony has actually talked to me" I said and JYP nodded "just give it time RaIn the group will get used to you, get in with Raejoon and Bora, Bora joined just before debut so she knows everything you're going through, and for the guys get in with Jae, Hyuk and JJ, they are the more welcoming side" he laughed making me smiled "Hyunwoo is welcoming too" I added and he nodding his head "well I'm done with you two, go out socialize and enjoy yourself" JYP said and we stood up and bowed to him before walking out the door. I waved to Hyunwoo as I walked towards the recording Studio that's where I heard Harmony was going to be.