Drama teasers/Comeback

Rin pov
I had never been so tired in my life with all the schedules I had, I only had time to sleep for 2-3 hours everyday while everyone else got time to rest. To try and catch up on some sleep I would sleep in the van rides to where ever we were going, I would sleep back stage, sleep before each set of the drama, or even sleep while my hair and make up is being done. I let out a small yawn while reading the last episodes lines, I was sad that this was the last episode I loved working with Yook Sungjae and Nam Joo-hyuk they were the best co stars and very easy to get along with, "Hyorin what are you doing after the recording" Joo-Hyuk asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "I honestly have no idea, my Manager likes to surprise me with events that I have no clue about so right now that I know of nothing" "we should go out to celebrate to a restaurant or something" Sungjae added and Joo-Hyuk nodded in agreement "it all depends on my managers mood" I sighed and we all looked over at him as he and the director talked.
After 12 hours of filming we finally finished the last episode of who are you school 2015. "Hyorin come on" Sungjae smile and I looked at him confused "come on you can sneak away for a celebration right??" He asked and I looked back I knew it was wrong to do but I needed a break "okay" I smiled and snuck off to celebrate with them.

Jae pov
I sat at home and let out a yawn and stretched before turning on the TV.

And of course the first thing to pop up on the tv was trailers for Rins new Drama, I wanted to watch it because she was in it, but Joo-Hyuk and Sungjae in it with her I had a feeling I'd be jealous of either of them. I continued to watch TV watch She was pretty until it cut to another commercial.

I watched the commercials and one popped up for Dylan's drama shut up flower boy band, he was also the lead role like Rin was in her drama, she played Lee Eunbi/Go Eunbyul and he played Ji-Hyuk. I knew I was going to watch Dylans drama for sure to support my group member but Rin I knew I should support my Girl friend I just didn't know.

Jessy pov
I was so excited for Rin and Dylans dramas to be released on TV every Tuesday and Thursday for Rins drama and every Monday and Wednesday for Dylans, I watched both teasers on tv today, and new ones were going to be released tomorrow the day before Dylans drama starts and I was so excited, I was pretty sure I've seen almost every Korean drama that was on Dramafever and Viki, right now I was watching Kill me heal me, and I was already almost done and I started yesterday, I had only two episodes left than I would start Dylans drama, than Rins drama, I'd probably get friends and family back home to watch them as well.

Raejoon pov
I looked down at my phone getting a text from Manager Lee and it confused me, why would he ask if Rin is that the dorm if he's suppose to be with her? "No she's not Oppa why?" "We finished recording her last episode and we can't seem to find her" "I'll try calling her" "I've tried but thank you Raejoon-ah" my eyes went wide, did Rin go missing???
I walked down stairs and grabbed my phone calling Rin but like Manager Lee said she didn't answer "Rin where are you call me back once you get this Manager Lee and everyone is worried sick" I said with a message and called again I looked over as Jae looked at me confused "your girl friend is missing she left the set right after recording and no one knows where she went" I said and he quickly grabbed his jacket and ran out, maybe he would have better luck but I doubted it.

Hyekyung pov
Hearing that Rin was missing surprised me, how was that even possible our Manager was with her, wasn't he paying attention to her like he should be? "Doesn't surprise me as trainees she always liked to wonder off on her own" Sohee sighed "But what if she didn't Unnie what if she's really missing what does that mean for our group" "it means nothing, she's not hurt, she's fine, it doesn't mean anything okay relax" I looked around seeing all the guys run out and became confused "where's everyone going?" "To find Rin" Bona said before running out with the others "should be go?" I asked and Sohee shook her head "someone needs to be here in case she comes back right" she said and I nodded. I just really hope she's okay.