Subunits debut

JJ pov
Today was the day,  we release our last teaser than tomorrow our video gets released, I liked having a unit with KH he was one of my closer friends in Hyde "guys it's out!" KH called and we all went to the screen to watch the teaser.

"Waaaaa! Hansol Oppa I didn't know you could play piano" Hyekyung coo'd making us laugh "and your vocals are really good too" Jessy added,  "Jimin Oppa you look so scary, but you look cool with tattoos!" Rin laughed and so did KH "I can't wait to watch the video tomorrow, the teasers are really good!" Raejoon said, I was happy our label mates liked the teasers, I just prayed the fans would enjoy them as well as the video.

KH pov
I was so nervous for the Offical music video for Beautiful liar to release in three minutes "I'm here!" Rin called walking through the door with Jae and automatically stopped and looked awkward when she saw Sohee I looked over at Sohee than back at Rin as she slowly moved away from Jae making him hold onto her wrist and pull her back, I didn't know what was going on with the three of them but I wouldn't worry about it, or ask until I was told by them. "Its up its up!!!" Raejoon squealed opening the video on the big screen and we all watched it my nerves shooting through me.

"Waaaa oppa that was amazing!" RaIn said looking at the screen still in awe, "Hyung, I didn't know you were such a good singer" Hyunwoo said making me smile, there was a lot that my group members didn't know about me, and I liked seeing their reactions to things they didn't really know about me, which made me happy that the fans would see other sides of JJ and I. "The rapping was amazing too JJ and I loved the concept it was really dark you guys nailed it perfectly!" Sohee smiled and I smiled back "you just debuted and I'm already excited for your comeback" Rin laughed causing the rest of us to laugh as well.

Sohee pov
I still felt guilty for hitting Rin two days ago, she was my group member, I shouldn't have done it but I was just so angry and I wasn't thinking, and every time I tried to apologize she would walk away from me and not even hear me out, and on stage she wouldn't go near me or act like I wasn't there while performing lion heart yesterday causing me to feel more awkward than I have ever felt with my group members, because they all knew what happened, and RaIn talked to me about how it was my fault, for accusing her of what she did, and how I really should have kept to myself. "SOHEE!" I snapped back into reality and saw Hyekyung waving her hand in front of my face and everyone looking at me "are you coming back here tomorrow to watch Jae and Rins music videos?" She ask and I looked over at the two of them nodding my head.

Jae pov
I woke up the next morning and saw JJ and KH video already hit the 1 mill mark which surprised me it's been less than 24 hrs since it was released. I was happy for them, I just really hoped our video does just as well. I turned my head seeing Key walk through the door and all we were waiting for now was Rin, Hyuk and Dylan, "Dongsang" I looked over to Key as he motioned me to follow him and I did "what was with you 3 days ago huh?" He asked and I tried to remember "the day with Rin when you just pulled her away from me what was with that?" He asked and I let out a sigh "Mianhae Hyung" I bowed but he just looked at me "I was just upset that you didn't step in to stop them from fighting that's all" I said and he nodded "okay" he said than walked back as we all sat in front of the screen.
"Has it been released yet?! We're not late right?!" Dylan called out as he, Rin and Hyuk all ran in out of breath "Ani your just in time one more minute." I smiled walking over to Rin and grabbing her hand to sit with me.