Solo debut

Rin pov
I had never been so nervous in my entire life, we were releasing our video today and than debuting on stage tomorrow! We had to perform Lion heart, Now, and Dream, I was going on stage three times, I was scared, one comeback stage and two debut stages, I was just happy I at least had Luhan, Jae, and my group members for each stage performance tomorrow "your friends are waiting" I turned around after my thoughts were interrupted and saw Luhan standing in the door way "waiting for?" I drew a blank I knew I was just thinking about it but I couldn't remember now "our video it's being released in a couple minutes, the fans are excited to, were using The V-app today to record the countdown to the video and our reactions while watching it" he explained I nodded and stood up letting out a sigh, and walked out the door to the practice room.

Hyunwoo pov
We sat apon the V-app with our fans a lot expressing the love to the subunits and their videos and a lot being excited over Rin's solo, we had a timer set so when it went off we knew to go on the JYP YouTube channel and watch the video we kept getting asked where Rin was and we kept answering that she was probably asleep. "Annyeong" I turned my head seeing Rin and Luhan walk in and we moved over so the two of them could sit in the middle, it was all the Hyde guys plus Rin on one side and all the harmony girls plus Luhan on the other.

Hyuk pov
It didn't surprise me that Jae sat beside Rin switching places with Hyunwoo claiming that all the subunits should sit beside each other. Rin and Sohee looked over at eachother than Rin quickly looked away "How much longer?" She asked sounding like she was in a rush, but all of us knew she felt awkward "20 minutes" Hyunwoo said and she nodded her head and looked down and it hurt "Rin-ssi lets go" I smiled and dragged her out of the room, "oppa where are we going the video starts soon" she whined but I knew she didn't want to be in the room the vibe there felt really awkward and I had to take her out, "we can run our own V-app" he smiled taking out his phone and put it on a selfie stick and started recording "Annyeong, were running our own show here now since it got boring over there" I laughed and so did Rin.

Rin pov
I was happy Hyuk dragged me out of there, because of how awkward it felt for me to be around Sohee, but I knew I was going to have to get along with her tomorrow for the stage, I was surprised no one called me out for my 'rude actions' on stage just last week. "Unnie?" I turned my head and stood there in shock as did Hyuk "Lyn...." I paused and quickly hugged her "Oppa this is my identical twin sister Hyolyn" I smiled and his eyes widened "Hyorin, Hyolyn" he said looking at us "was I can only, tell the difference because Rin is a little bit smaller and the ends of her hair are green" he laughed and so did I "Unnie why are you here? Where's Appa and Eomma?" I asked "ah I came to support you, I had money for my ticket because I stayed home that day you lost your memories, I stayed home in Canada while mom and dad flew out to see you, now it was my turn to fly and their turn to stay" she laughed "ahh fans this is my twin sister Hyolyn say hi" "Annyeonghaseyo" my sister smiled and I smiled back.

Jessy pov
I walked in and followed Rin but her hair was different but her face was the same I watched her walk into the dance room and stopped in place as she hugged a girl, Rin... And Rin...? I didn't understand what was going on "Oppa this is my identical twin sister Hyolyn" Rin introduced than I remembered, she told us as trainees that she had a sister, and I forgot cause she never bothered to talk about it. By looking at them
Even though they were identical Hyolyns face looked slightly more mature than Rins, and Rin was skinnier and had green hair and more of a child's face. "Unnie your debut is in 2 minutes we have to watch it!" Her sister said sounding very impatient and Rin nodded pulling the screen down and set up the projector I walked inside closing the door quietly to watch with them as Hyuk recorded their reactions.