Hyde dance practice

Key-N
Jae-Ken
Dylan-Leo
Kh-hongbin
JJ-Hyuk
Hyunwoo-Ravi

KH pov
"Waaaa 4million views already! It's only been a couple days!" Hyunwoo called out and we all started "how about the girls?" JJ asked and Hyunwoo looked over "wow 5million, they got more views than we did" he said and out eyes went wide "how they have so much negative press lately" Dylan asked and Key sighed "Thats why they are more popular than us cause of all the media attention even if it has been negative lately their name has been getting out there more" he said and we all nodded. "Ahh Hyde just the group I needed to see" A guy laughed and we all looked ah each other "ahh I'm your new manager" the guy smiled and we all bowed. "So today just like the girls we are to record the dance practice to your debut song Hyde" he said and we nodded.

JJ pov
I found it weird that this guy just came in and claimed he was our manager with nothing for JYP "Hyung I see you met your group" JYP said walking in and he bowed "Okay the girls are recording their dance practice today and I want the same from you guys can you do that?" JYP asked and we nodded our heads, "Also both groups are recording a mini album later on this week as well" he said and our eyes went wide "Key wrote two songs and so did BoNa for you guys to promote, so I decided the two songs will be the one you promote off your mini album, Hyde and chained up for you guys, and the girls I'm still deciding on. So you guys look ready so when ever the staff are finished setting up I would like you guys to start recording" JYP said and we all nodded as he walked out. It was going to feel weird not having JYP around us that much anymore, but I guess he did have trainees he had to look after.

Dylan pov
"Okay Hyde positions" Manager Hyung called out and we all went in our positions. I loved the way we started with Hyunwoo rising in between everyone in my opinion it looked cool. We continued the dance running through it three times just to make sure we had a perfect take, the only part I found weird for me was having to wrap my arms around Key, but I knew eventually with all the performances I would get used to it. I was a little concerned about the chained up song JYP was talking about, did we really have to promote two songs? I knew got7 did the same promoted I like you and girls girls girls for their debuts, and stop stop it and gimme, but I didn't think we would have to do the same.

Key pov
We wrapped up the song and the staff all clapped "Kamsahamnida" we all said in unison and bowed to the staff. And Manager Hyung allowed us to leave and enjoy the rest of our day, which I liked, all we had to do was record our dance, and than had the rest of the day to do as we pleased, which we seemed to rarely get lately. I walked down the hall seeing all of Harmony except for Sohee which confused me a bit "Yah Harmony!" I called out and they all turned around "where's Sohee?" I asked and they all looked down "she's no longer apart of Harmony until she signs the contract, JYP said she can't be apart of any activities until further notice" Bora said and the girls all nodded, I looked over at Hyunwoo as he ran off and I knew he was going to try and patch things up with her.

Hyunwoo pov
I ran down the hall and started banging on Sohee's door but no answer, I didn't mean it when I said she should leave I was just hurt that she lied to me, she can't leave JYP, and she can't leave Harmony I would do anything I could to stop her from leaving. I ran to my room and looked on YouTube, seeing the girls dance practice and decided to watch it near the middle of video I looked off to the side and in recommended videos I saw Sohee, "uploaded 1 hour ago" I whispered and watching it, it was an original called hopeless love, and it sounded beautiful, but also sad. I didn't like this side of Sohee, I needed to find her and make her happy again if it was the last thing I could do.

Jae pov
"Rin!" I called out as she walked around with Jessy "you guys are shooting an Ad tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded "yeah all of us but Sohee and Hyekyung" she sighed and I nodded "pepero?" I asked and she smiled with a nod "An don't forget Hyde and Harmony interview tomorrow as well" I smiled and so did she "okay and you don't forget that Harmony and Hyde are on After School Club next week" she smiled causing me to smile, it was nice seeing her smile again after so long, I guess the hate on her after the debut started to die down, and I just hoped for her and Harmonys sake more positive comments would start to flood in.
"Hyung" I turned seeing Hyuk and smiled "protect her tomorrow" he said and I gave him a confused look "Rin, with all the negative comments she's been getting the interviewer could ask anything, just protect her okay please?" He said and I nodded my head. "Hyuk I really don't think and interviewer is going to say anything offensive or rude to her on live tv where fans are watching" I said and he just looked at me "there have been times were Interviews ask stuff that fans don't like, or that make the guest uncomfortable, and than later on apologize for it so please just watch out for her that's all I'm asking, with the news about Sohee not being part of Harmony activities they might bring that up making them uncomfortable, so again please look out for her okay?" He asked and I let out a sigh and nodded my head before he walked off.
Tomorrow was going to be a hectic day but we would all get through it together.

I'm sorry for the terrible chapter. I had no idea what to put in this one so I just filled it in with random things that came to mind.