Chapter 22: I Think I'm In Love Again

We enter the hotel. We walk up to our rooms. My legs give out before we get to the rooms. Matt scoops me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style to our room.
"You okay?" He whispers, I nod.
"Yeah but I am a little hungry."
"Okay, we can order room service when we get to our room."
"Hey guys?" Cam yells to us, "We will come to your room in a second we are just gonna put our bags away!"
"Okay!" I yell back. Matt pushes open the door open. He sets me on the bed and starts to unpack.
"You can do that later, you know the boys will take forever getting settled, at most an hour." I grin mischievously. He walks towards me and sits on the bed. I climb on top of his lap. I kiss him and my insides melt. I think I'm in love again, my mind tells me and I kiss him harder. He disconnects our lips and sits there looking at me. I wrap my arms around him and Matt pulls me closer. I start to sob,
"Thank you so much, f-for not l-leaving me even though it w-was hard to s-stay." I sob.
"I will always be here for you even in our toughest times. I love you." Matt releases me and looks in my eyes.
"You ask me how I feel I say nothin, but lately colors seem so bright and the stars light up the night my feet the feel so light I'm ignoring all the signs. I keep on frontin, yeah I stay bluffin, I keep you huntin for my lovin, yeah I stay stubborn, cause I got all those strings and you know how to tug 'em. I think I'm in love again!" I sing silently for him to hear.
Matt grabs me and hugs me hard.
"I can't breathe." I giggle.
"Sorry." He loosens his hold on me.
My phone rings,
"Spencer here, who is it?"
"Me!" My mom squeals.
"Hi mom!" I yell.
"Hi girlie, I have some good news..." My mom screeches.
"Hmm?" I ask.
"So I have been going out with Devin Mitchell for 2 years and he asked me to marry him!" She yells.
"Oh my god!" I scream.
"What?" Matt cocks his head in confusion.
"My mom is getting married!" I squeal in delight.
"When?" He asks.
"I don't know, I'll ask. When is it?" I say ask I put the phone on speaker.
"New Years 3 years from now but I want to move in with him, is that ok?" She asks.
"It's perfect. Well I have to go." I say.
"Okay bye!" She says hanging up.
"I am going to be 22 and you are going to be 21 when your mom gets married. Wow." Matt says smiling.