Chapter 11: Perfect.

~Spencer~
Today is the day, the day we ran out of cinnamon rolls, but it is also the day I meet the fans. I just can't wait, but I am a little afraid of how they will react to me and Matts relationship. I am so nervous, oh my god. Calm down Spencer. I pick out a perfect outfit, a muscle tee that says: RECKLESS on it (the lettering is black and the tee is white). I got it after reading the amazing Wattpad story.

(Not joking you this is real, the story, not the tee. At least I think. Check it out!)

A bandeau, red high waisted shorts, white keds, the necklace Matt gave me, and a black beanie. Matt comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, admiring my outfit.
"Get out! I gotta get dressed, do my makeup, and curl my hair!" I say wapping Matt away. He puts his arms up in surrender and walks out the door.
I quickly get ready and look in the mirror and adjust my beanie. I grab my phone and shove it in the waistband of my shorts. A lot of people question me about it, but to me, it will have a smaller chance of falling out. I go into Matts suitcase and pick out an outfit, a gray v-neck and a dark jeans.
"Matt come in!" I yell to him, and he enters. I hand him the outfit and push him to the bathroom door. He gets dressed as I pick out his shoes and his favorite beanie. (He lost the original one on a trip, but then got the exact same one from a fan.). He walks out and spins around, I smile and hand him the beanie and gray vans. He slips them on and I adjust his beanie.
"Thank you madam." He says bowing.
"Don't move I am trying to fix your hair!" I say fixing the quiff and smoothing the sides. I smile,
"Perfect."
"I think you are more perfect than anything." Matt says putting his hands on my hips, swaying us side to side.
"I am far from perfect." I scoff
"That's what makes you perfect." He says kissing my temple. And you know what? Those damn tingles run all over me. I start to mess with some of the bracelets on his wrists, twisting them and pulling at them. He gets from out behind me and steps in front of me. He grabs my hips and pulls me up to his height, kissing me softly on the lips.