Chapter 13: Girls Night!

~Spencer~
My face heats up as the girls try to analyze what just happened with Matt.
"He gave you a promise ring!" Elliot yells giving it a go, I shake my head.
"You did the dirty!" Hanna yells.
"What the fuck?! No!" I scream back covering my ears as I feel my face heat up.
"Did you guys finally make out?" Amanda asks. I don't reply, my face on fire.
"Wait wait...are you still a virgin?" Hanna asks, shocked beyond belief.
"Yeah..." I say, I look down.
"I am a virgin. What's wrong with being a virgin?" Elliot asks. Hanna gasps,
"Oh my god! I can't believe this! Amanda?" Hanna bursts.
"No I am not a virgin, but I wish I could take my virginity back. Most guys are dicks." She says, a tear falling down her cheek. I rush up to her and brush the tears away,
"Let's have a girls night! You know, shopping, painting nails, braiding hair, sparkling cider, sparkling grape juice, face masks, movies, gossip, snacks, and fashion shows!" I suggest.
"Yeah!" Hanna yells getting up.
"Of course!" Elliot cheers, rushing to her suitcases. Amanda nods. We get dressed and get in the limo. First: shopping! We walk into the mall and buy everything we like. Movies, clothes, shoes, bags, everything! I get some face masks, face moisturizer, nail polish, hair stuff, jewelry, and makeup for the beauty stuff we plan to do. By the end we are all carry so many bags full of clothes and shit, that we barely make it to the car.
When we finally get back to the hotel, we get ourselves some luggage carts, one for each of us. We ride the luggage carts laughing our asses off as we speed down the hotel hallway. We order room service, I order me and the girls some sparkling apple and grape juice and then I order a pizza from the pizza place from down the street. We soak our feet in warm water as we watch Americas Next Top Model or as we call it ANTM. A knock sounds through the hotel room and I rush to open it. Matt is standing there. He hands me my makeup bag,
"You forgot this..." Matt says scratching the back of his neck.
"Thank you." I smile.
"Can I stay with you guys in here for like an hour? The guys are kinda taking over my room." He asks. I smile mischievously,
"Sure but you have to wear face masks and makeup with us!"I cross my arms smiling.
"Okay, as long as I am with you." He says kissing my forehead lightly. I hear my friends chorus in "awwwwweeee"s at me and Matt. I drag Matt in the bathroom and tell him to stick his feet in. He does so, he actually gets into ANTM and starts yelling because Vallorie got kicked off. We start to put face masks on each other, I put one on Matt of course. While we wait for them to dry and set we watch another episode of ANTM. We all laugh and drink sparkling grape juice. About 5 minutes later the rest of the boys enter and we put face masks on them and they join in on screaming about ANTM while drinking grape juice and laughing. Shawn looks at me and winks. I wink back. I get out my phone and start vine up. Me and Shawn both leave the room. We grab some whipped cream and put it on one of our hands. We sneak back into the room. I get behind Matt while Shawn gets behind Cameron.
"SMACK CAM!!!! We scream an smack the sides of their faces, whipped cream splatters everywhere. Everyone laughs, while Matt stands up and tackles me. He stands back up and holds out a hand to help me. I grab his hand and pull him down. His back hits the ground and I get on top of him. I bring my face down until his breath hits my face. Our lips are so close they are almost touching, but not quite.
"I don't like it when you hurt me, Matthew Lee, you know that." I say and pull away. Matts hands pull my face towards his. Moments later our lips crash together. They move in sync, while we explore each other's mouths. He pulls away,
"I don't like when you tease me, and you know that." He whispers in my ear.
"Ahem, I am sure we would all love to watch you guys make out, but right now we are making sure that Taylor doesn't get kicked off." Carter says pointing to the screen. Me and Matt kiss one last time and get up. He grabs my hand and walk back laughing.
~Matt~
"You got a little whipped cream..." I say pointing to where it is on my face.
"Will you get it for me?" She says jerking her chin up. I nod and lick my thumb wiping it off her cheek as she watches me. I smile, she laughs and turn toward the screen. I haven't broken up with my other girlfriend yet. I walk out the room and call her.
"Babe, we gotta talk." I whisper into the receiver.