Chapter 10: I Feel Sparks.

~Matt~
She just ran in and kissed me, that is exactly what is happening. Goose bumps ripped down my arms and legs and tingles shot up my back and my stomach erupted with sparks. I pulled back and looked at her, tears are brimming her eyes and trails of tears are on her face. She bites her lip and looks down at her feet, I put my hand under her chin and lift her head up so I can look at her.
"What happened?" I ask.
"I feel sparks. With you. Every time you hold my hand, or you put your hand on my shoulder, or even hug me. I feel sparks. But when I am with Jack I try so hard to love him, but I can't. I tried so hard to feel the same sparks and tingles I felt with you. But nothing! It hurt me, I felt like we weren't met to be, but I just kept hoping..." She says, her voice cracking at the end and bursting into to tears. Sobs rack her body, I take in a shaky breath,
"Did you...did you want to be with me?" I say, voice shaking. She nods. That is the nod that changed my life, she loved me. My eyes spilled over with tears and I grabbed her and held her close. We both just sat there holding each other, crying, knowing how the other felt.
After all of the crying and tears we walked down to the cafe. We both get our drinks and walk to the park. Our breath is evident in the air, clouds of fog. We both sit on a bench and I put my arm around her shoulders. We both silently sip on our coffee and look around. Silent words go through the air. I kiss her temple and sparks and tingles run down me. She smiles and turns to me. I lean towards her and she does the same, and our lips meet. It is amazing, a shockwave goes through me. Her lips are warm and taste of the hazelnut coffee she is drinking, and I can smell the touch of floral perfume. I kiss her harder, and I am in an absolute buzz. I have never know this world of bliss. I love her.

~Spencer~
We just sit there and taste each other, Matts lips sweet and chocolatey tasting, smelling of axe, just a touch, not too much. He kisses me harder, and my heart starts to race and tingles walk all over my body. I kiss him back just as forcefully. We both pull back, breathing hard, smiling like idiots. We both stand up and walk back to the hotel, hand in hand, lips on lips.