Chapter 12: Meeting Them.

~Matt~
I look at the clock, it's 10:37, almost time to go! I can't wait for the fans to meet Spencer. I hope they like her, because I do.
"Babe, we gotta leave in 20 minutes!" I yell to her from across the room.
"Kay, I will finish getting ready!" She screams back.
"What are you gonna do for the show?" I ask Spencer.
"You'll see."
Ah suspense, that's my girl!
20 minutes later we pack into the limo and drive to where we are going to be performing. The show will start in 10 minutes and I am super nervous.
"Hey everyone! Welcome to magcon Georgia!" I scream into the mic. The girls screams echo in my mind.
"First I would like to show you my new girlfriend, Spencer!" I yell out pointing to her as she comes out. They scream even louder, when it calms down a few girls start screaming out,
"Men-cer! Men-cer!" And pretty soon after they all join.
"Well she is going to perform for you!" I yell.
Spencer walks towards the mic...

~Spencer~
I walk to the mic,
"What's up Georgia!!!!" I scream, and they yell in return.
"I am going to sing a song I wrote myself, Pictures Of Us!" My voice pounds in my ears.
I was in love, I was young, I was in love with you.
I would see, I would stare, and you kissed me.
I had hard times, I risked my life for all of me. I just knew I couldn't breathe without air.
It's was pictures of us that changed me! I would look at them all day! I knew thanks wasn't enough, for all those kind words you used to say! Pictures of us, mmmmmm, pictures of...
You had seen, all the things, that I did to me.
You had loved, you had done, all those things you couldn't take back.
They hurt me, they killed me, they cursed me.
Pictures of us, they hurt me, the reminder of the thing we used to be. The heartbreak, I can't take, your love, ripped away. Your lies, your tries, my cries. Pictures of us, mmmmmm, pictures of...
I yelled, you screamed, all those mean things.
Your stares, her glares, you and her together, after infidelity.
My heart, your cheap, you ripped me apart, piece by piece.
Pictures of us, they tear me apart, pictures of us, they rip up my heart, the pain, your game, the pictures will never go away. Pictures of us, mmmmmm, pictures of....
Us.
When I finally finished the screams came from all over. I turned around and the boys mouths were gaping. I just stood there and laughed.
I went backstage and they fastened a mic to my shirt and I walked back pushing Matt down. I whisper to the other boys a plan. Shawn runs back stage to grab a cardboard cutout of a car and some wigs. Cam, Jack J, Carter, and me go follow him. The boys put on wigs and I make it look like I am sitting in the front and the boys are sitting in the back. Me and Carter hold the car up to our sides. We walk back out, I am wearing sunglasses and the boys that came with me are wearing wigs. We "drive" up to Matt and park, Jack J making a skidding noise.
"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" I yell at Matt and the crowd busts out in laughter. Matt reluctantly gets in on the other side of me pouting,
"I am not a loser!" He voice booms.
"Whateva!" I yell. We then drive off the stage, the crowd in fits of laughter. We get rid of the props and walk back out with pool noodles. We wack each other with them as hard as we can for a while, then we decided to put them away and choose some fans come on stage. I get to announce each one. We all back on stage and tell the fans what we are going to do.
"First one...how about the girl with blonde hair and the red vest in the first row?" I say pointing. She points to herself and I nod. With her mouth agape she comes up. I grab a mic of a stool and turn it on.
"What's your name?" I ask.
"A-amanda." She stutters out into the microphone.
"Well Amanda, you have a beautiful name. I think you deserve something special." I give her one of the pool noodles with all of our signatures on it. She starts to cry and I hug her,
"Oh my god thank you!" She says. I hand her a piece of paper with my number on it.
"I like you, we should be besties." I whisper, covering my mic. She screams jumping up and down.
"Do you have anything to say?" I ask.
"Yes, I totally ship Mencer!" She yells into the mic.
We do 4 more people and I give my number to another girl. Her name was Elliot, she had short brown hair and was very nice.
After the show we go to our booths to take pictures with fans and sign autographs. A girl with reddish hair comes up to me,
"Hi! Oh my god, I love you so much! My name is Hanna! You are so pretty! Can you sign this and take a picture with me?!" She asks holding out her cellphone and a white case for me to sign. I nod and pull out the last piece of paper that has my number on it. I hand it to her and sign the case.
"I really like you, here is my number, please text me. Do you live here?" I ask. Her eyes widen,
"Yes I live here!" She says eagerly.
"Well, maybe you could come with us to the next Magcon. I would love company!" I say. She squeals and hugs me. We take a picture together.
"Send that pic to me!" I yell to her as she turns around and nods.
The signing was done after 4 hours and we went back to the hotel.
"So..." Matt says.
"Meeting them is fun!" I yell back. My phone buzzes and Elliot's name pops up. I unlock my phone.
Elliot Tres Amigo: Hi! My parents said I could come!
Spencer Uno Amigo: Yay! Pack a lot! Also 2 other amigos might be coming, Amanda and Hanna!
Elliot Tres Amigo: Awesomeness! Can't wait to meet them, be there in 15 minutes? Hotel room #?
Spencer Uno Amigo: Yes! 133.
Elliot Tres Amigo: Kay, see you in 15!
Amanda texts me ten minutes later.
Amanda Dos Amigo: They say yes!! Packing everything! Cu soon!
Spencer Uno Amigo: 2 other peeps will b joining, Elliot and Hanna! Bye!
Amanda Dos Amigo: K bye!
Amanda Dos Amigo: Hotel# forgot 2 ask u!
Spencer Uno Amigo: 133.
Amanda Dos Amigo: Thx!
Five minutes later Elliot walks in.
"Hi!" I scream. She smiles.
"Can't wait for the others!" She says.
"Amanda's coming, I don't know about Han-" My sentence gets cut of by my phone dinging.
Hanna Quattro Amigo: I will be there in 2 mins. I already packed am in the car. I have all my clothes, will dat work? Room#?
Spencer Uno Amigo: Yes. Room 133!
Hanna Quattro Amigo: Okay, byeeeee!
Spencer Uno Amigo: Bye.
I click my phone of,
"Hanna is coming!" I scream.
"Yay!" Elliot squeals. The door opens and Amanda walks in.
"Oh my god hi!" Me and Elliot yell at the same time.
"Hi!" She yells, putting her bags down. Hanna steps in.
"Hi!" Hanna yells.
"Hello!" Amanda screams.
"Hey!" Me and Elliot screech in unison. We all pull into a big group hug.
We talked for 2 hours until Matt came in.
"Your manager bought an extra room for me and the girls! So see ya!" I say pecking his cheek and grabbing my bags. I run to me and the girls room and deposit my bags and go to grab the others. Matt grabs my wrist and brings me back to him before I can grab my bags. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him softly. He grabs my face and pulls me to him again. He kisses me roughly and our lips move in sync. He puts his tongue on my lips asking for permission before sliding it in. He ends the kiss by biting my lip and giving me my bags. I slowly walk to the girls and I's room.

I love you guys so much, be you!