Chapter 18: Accidents Happen

~Spencer~
Matt picks me up and spins me around. He looses his balance and we land in the grass. We look at each other and laugh, I look at the promise ring that Matt had just placed on my finger and smile.
"I love you Matther Lee."
"I love you Spencer Alexandra." We look at each other and smile. We get back up and chase each other around my yard and in the road. I step in the road in attempt to run away from Matt. I roll my ankle and fall down. I pop back up and wave to Matt.
"I'm o-"
~Matt~
Before she could finish a car stops in front of her causing her to stand in shock. Jennifer steps out of the car and grabs Spencer and pulls her towards her by her hair. She pulls a gun out and places her hand over Spencer's mouth pointing the gun at her head.
"You move she dies." Jennifer growls. Spencer's sobs are muffled by Jennifer's hand. I don't move a muscle, let alone breathe. Jennifer jerks her head to the side signaling something to someone. I feel a pair of hands grab my arms, tying them together and forcing me in the back of the car. Next they lug Spencer in,
"Whatever happens, never forget that I will always love you." Spencer says kissing me. She laughs and I look at her like she is crazy.
"I would kiss you harder but I don't have any hands." She chuckles. The van roars to life and Spencer starts to cry.
"My life is over." She whispers, barely audible.