Chapter 9: Goodbye.

~Spencer~
I look up at Jack, we are currently on the sofa in Nash and Carters room. They said we could use it for 3 hours since they were going somewhere. They haven't had a meet up yet because school has 1 more week of school. I had already done my finals 2 months before school ended so I came here 3 weeks ago. So if I calculate this right in one week me and Jack have been dating for a month. Jack looks down at me,
"Hey babe." He says smiling.
"Hi." I respond, Jack then leans down and kisses me softly, me accepting it. I kiss harder hoping I will feel tingles. Nope. Jack makes it passionate, and in a moment he is on top of me, and we are literally just making out. Straight up, not gonna lie to you. But there are no sparks, or tingles, or anything. I really like Jack, but I don't love him, but I really want to. Tears fill my eyes I am with the wrong person. My stomach churns at the thought and I break away, at this point tears are flooding my face and I am sobbing.
"I'm sorry. I can't." I say in between racks of sobs.
"You can't what?" Jack says wiping my tears.
"This! I just can't do it. Don't you see? No matter how hard I try to love you, love this, no matter how hard I try to feel sparks...I can't. It hurts. I figured out that someone else here likes me, when we started dating. And ever since then I am just emotionally confused! I just can't go on like this, knowing that I am going to end up hurting you, for this reason!" I scream, crying harder. Jacks eyes fill with hurt, and I suddenly am at a loss of words.
"Goodbye." I whisper, walking out and slamming the door. My eyes harden and I run down the hallway to me and Matts room, I always come to him when I have problems, but this isn't a problem. I open the door and I spot Matt. Without closing the door, I run to him and slam my lips against his. My body feels like there is a sudden firework show erupting in my stomach and tingles and sparks ripple over my skin. I have been waiting for this bliss since the beginning of time.

Hiiiii! You have been waiting for this right? And I have been driving you crazy with it? I know this chapter was short, but just keep in mind that this book is probably gonna be like 40 to 50 chapters long. I couldn't wait to show this I just had to update.
Shoutout goes to:
xo_Ameron yay!
The song of the day:
Um I don't know what song to choose so.... Just comment a random song and I will just pick a random person. Btw no comment, no chapter.