Chapter 5: What The Hell?!

~Spencer~
When Matt puts me down someone knocks on the door and I skip cheerfully there and open it. Carter is standing there with my 4 suitcases and my carry on.
"What the hell bestie?! Why in the fucks would you need 4 giant suitcases?!" Carter yells setting them down.
"2 for shoes and makeup, and 2 for hair care and clothes. The carry on has my computer bag with my MacBook Air in it, my fave books, my iPad, and my new iPhone 6s. And maybe some chapstick and lipgloss." I say shamelessly. I then make a realization,
"Oh my god! You left my biggest suitcase in the car for the stuff I want to bring back!" I scream shaking Carter violently.
"Okay, okay, I will get the damn thing woman!" He says laughing and walking out the door.

Okay, I know short chapter, but I have important news! I am now having shoutouts, the last Important News thing explains it a little, but if you want to know more, go to my main page.
My first chapter shoutout goes to TheWildWolfWoman go check this chick out! She has written about me in one of her stories, and yes I am a friend of hers. And yes I am a bit weird, but what is wrong with being yourself? Also, if you already don't know who Cherry_Cola_x go check her out and tell her that I sent you! I am also going to be posting songs after each chapter and whoever guesses it correctly first, gets a shoutout and a follower, aka myself! I love you guys so much, thx for the support. Tell your friends about this story!
Song of the day:
Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks.....