Chapter 14:Goodbye Again!

~Spencer~
Matt walks out of the room and closes the door. I put my ear up to the door,
"Babe we gotta talk..." Is all I hear before I burst through the door. I snatch the phone from him.
"Babe? Who is this girl Jenny?" I say peeking at his phone. Putting my ear to the phone.
"Sorry babe, Matt can't talk." I sneer through the phone and hang up.
"What were you thinking?" I scream, "Do you think I am dumb or something?"
"No but I--" Matt gets cut off.
"I can't believe I loved you! Why do you love her?" I say.
"Maybe I do like her since you won't hear me out!" Matt yells back.
"Then you are going to grow up as a  lonely person with no one to hold at night and tell you they love you and no heaven, no hell, empty spaces in your soul, you are gonna hurt but you don't know why, then one day you will realize that your depression and hurt was from you being stupid and mindless around the people that you loved the most. They wouldn't help you because all you did was hurt them and make them cry. They knew that the only way they could fix this problem with you was they had to run from you. Every time they leave you your heart will rip apart and to piece it back together you will find someone else. Though your heart will never be put back together unless you find the person who ran from you and fix their heart." I say tears streaming down my face.
"I want to go home." I choke out. Shawn walks in.
"What's going on?" Shawn whispers in my ear. I tell him and his eyes widen. I give him my number and tell him to give it to the others as well. He hugs me.
Two hours later the girls and I finish packing my bags and I am about to land. The plane rumbles and it lands. I walk out of the plane. My mom comes and hugs me. We walk out of the airport, the drive is quite. When I get home, I run upstairs and I lay on my bed and silently cry myself to sleep.