Chapter 19:Trapped

~Matt~
I watch her eyelids twitch as tears roll down her cheeks.
"GET AWAY GET AWAY FROM HIM!" She screams what dream is she having.
"Matt, MATTHEW LEE! You killed him you monster." She screams. I try shaking her awake and her body starts to spazzing.  Her eyelids twitching and arms shaking. I scream and her parents come in. The night after I promise her forever and always, this happens. Her parents call 911 and minutes later a ambulance is taking her on a stretcher, body shaking and spazzing. Tears streaming down her face. I drive to the hospital and ask for her room number and they give it to me. I run down the hall to her room.
"Is she okay?!" I scream to the doctor.
"She was seizing and she is now in a coma. I am so sorry, she won't wake up for at the very least a month." The doctor looks down. I get down on my knees and put my head in my hands. Mrs. Reeds crouches down and rubs my back, as
Mr. Reeds helps me up. I call the boys and give them the news and the next thing I know, they are about to board the next plane here.
A while later the boys stream through the door and look at me then Spencer. They take turns talking to her sleeping body. I hadn't moved since Mr. Reeds helped me to this chair. I feel trapped.

Heheheh yep, the chapter before this one was a dream but the whole thing with the promise ring was real, the tackle, the kisses, that stuff was real. So yeah I hope you like this book so far because I haven't been getting any feedback whatsoever. 😐My teacher got engaged!💍💕💝 I am so happy for her! Well byeeeee!
Love,
Gracen