Ch.6: A day with Ally

The next day Lily and all the girls were downstairs eating breakfast. "Guys, we need to go buy some stuff for Lily and some stuff for her room" Ally said. "Why don't we do today?" Lauren said. "Today you guys have to help Dinah clean up the mess you guys made yesterday" Ally said while pointing at all the girls except for Lily. "Why do we have to help Dinah?" Camila said. "Yeah, it was Dinah's prank" Normani said. "It was Dinah's prank but you guys chased her around and made the mess bigger because you were trying to get her back" Ally said. "But-" Lauren said before she was interrupted. "You guys are staying home cleaning up the house" Ally stated. All Ally heard was a chorus said 'Yes Ally'. "Lily do you want to go out today?" Ally asked Lily. Lily just nodded. "Okay, let's go get ready" Ally said while carrying Lily upstairs to her room. After she got Lily changed she went to get changed. "Okay girls we're leaving, I want the house spotless when we get back" Ally said. "What time are you guys gonna be back?" Normani asked. "In a few hours" Ally said while opening the door. "Bye girls" Ally said while leaving the house with Lily in her arms.

~skip the car ride~

"Okay Lily what do you want to do first?" Ally asked while she put Lily down and grabbed her hand. Lily pointed to a ride and dragged Ally to the ride. This went on until Lily got hungry. "Are you hungry Lily?" Ally asked while crouching down to Lily's height. Lily nodded. "Okay let's go get something to eat" Ally said. She picked up the little girl and walked out of the park and to the car. "What do you want to eat Lily?" Ally asked while she put Lily in her car seat and strapped her in. 'Oh right she doesn't speak' Ally thought to herself. Ally grabbed her phone and gave it to Lily. 'Piza' Lily typed. "You want Pizza?" Ally asked. Lily nodded. "Why don't we get something other than Pizza, how about Tacos?"( A/N-Tacos!!!! I love Tocos) Ally asked. Lily nodded. "Okay let's go eat some tacos" Ally said as she got into the drivers seat.

~skip the car ride~

"Here you go enjoy you meal" the waitress said as she set down Ally and Lily's food. "Lily can I ask you something?" Ally asked after a few minutes of silence. Lily nodded. "Why don't you talk?" Ally said. Lily was about to say something but she stopped herself and shrugged. "Come on you can tell me and if you don't want me to tell anyone I won't all you have to do is say it" Ally said. "Layla said that no one likes me and that's why my parents didn't want me and that's when she said that everyone hates it when I talk" Lily said so quiet that Ally couldn't hear her. "You need to talk a little be louder sweetie" Ally said. "My pawents didn't me and evewyone huwts me" Lily said whispering. "I sowy that I don't talk" Lily said after a few minutes of silence. "You don't to be sorry Lily you can talk when your ready to" Ally said. Lily just sat there and continued eating. Once they were done they left the restaurant. "You want ice cream Lily?" Ally asked. Lily nodded excitedly. "Okay come on" Ally said. While they were walking to the ice cream place Ally got a text.

Lauren: How's my child?

Ally: she's fine. Did you guys finish cleaning up the house?

Lauren: Ummmm bye!

Ally laughed after reading that text. When they got to the ice cream place they got they're ice cream and sat down at a table. "Do you like living with us?" Ally asked Lily. Lily nodded with a smile. It looked like Lily was about to say something but stopped herself from saying it. Ally got her phone out and gave it to Lily. Why is my name long? ' Lily Michelle Jauregui Brooke Cabello Hamilton Hansen' Ally smiled when thought about Lily's full name. "We wanted you to have all our last names and since Lauren signed the papers you have her middle name" Ally said. Lily just smiled and nodded. "Are you happy that you finally got to officially move in?" Ally asked. Lily nodded and smiled. Ally checked the time. "We have to go it's getting late" Ally said while getting up from the chair. She grabbed the trash and threw them away. She looked down at the little girl standing next to her. She looked tired so Ally picked her and walked out of the ice cream place. Ally got back to the car and put Lily in her car seat then went to the driver's seat and started the car.

~skip the car ride~

Ally pulled into the driveway and looked at the little girl in the back seat. She was sleeping. Ally got out and picked up Lily making sure she didn't wake her up. Then she walked into the house and the girls were yelling at each other. "Guys, be quiet Lily is sleeping" Ally said as she walked in the living room. Ally sat her stuff down and walked upstairs to put Lily in her bed. Ally went back downstairs to the girls yelling at each other again. "Guys! Why are you guys fighting?" Ally yelled over them. "Lauren won't help clean up" Camila said. "I didn't make this mess it was all Dinah's fault" Lauren defended herself. "No it wasn't" Dinah yelled. "It was you prank Dinah" Normani said. "Guys stop acting like 5 year olds and clean this mess up!" Ally yelled. All the girls started cleaning up the house. Ally went upstairs to check on Lily. When she went into Lily's room she saw Lily sitting on her bed crying. "What's wrong Lily?" Ally asked as she sat down next to her and took out her phone. Lily took Ally's phone and started typing. ' Are the girls fighting beecauz of me?' Lily typed. "Lily of course not they're just tired" Ally said. ' But they fight all the time' Lily typed. Ally didn't know that Lily was there every time the girls and her were arguing. "Lily they're not fighting because of you I promise" Ally said. Lily nodded and yawned. "You should go to sleep it's late" Ally said. ' Can you sleep with me?' Lily typed. Ally nodded. She picked Lily up and helped her change into her pajamas. Then she went to change into her pajamas. She went to check on the girls and they were finished but they were still mad at eachother. They all were yelling/whispering at each other very hurtful things. Then they all went to they're rooms and slammed they're doors. ' Why are the girls fighting so much?' Ally asked herself before going into Lily's room. That night Lily couldn't sleep she kept thinking that the girls were fighting because of her.

A/N Hi y'all!!! I know bad ending to this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. Tell me if you liked this chapter or not. I'm gonna be publishing more chapters because my last day of school for spring break was today. Hope you enjoy this chapter and the other chapters that I'm gonna be publishing. Tell me any other ideas for any future chapters.