Chapter 205-206

-205-

"Selina, I know I have made mistakes. I wished I could make them undone, but..."

"Shut up!" Selina shouted, interrupting me.

I sighed and decided to keep quiet. She was furious and I didn't want to add fuel to it.

"Fleur's parents want to move her from the psychiatric hospital and take care of her at home. Her psychiatrist will only issue her release if her parents can provide 24-hour nursing care for Fleur. Their health insurance won't cover those expenses however and they will not be able to get another loan as they already took a loan to repay you."

"I really didn't want that money back Selina," I said.

She ignored my comment and continued. "They are going to sell their family house to be able to provide the nursing care Fleur needs."

"But if they sell their house, where are they going to live? Where are they going to take care of Fleur?" I asked in confusion.

"They are going to rent something small as they see no other solution. Fleur needs to return to a familiar house and not some rented apartment with no memories attached to it," Selina said.

"I will provide them with the money they need. They don't have to sell their house," I offered.

"And you think they will just accept it or what? They don't want anything to do with you and they certainly don't want to be indebted to you again," she said in an irritated tone.

"I know they despise me, but like you said if they want to take her back home she should return to a house she knows," I said.

"I have thought of a solution and that's the reason I am here," Selina said abruptly.

"What is it?" I asked with curiosity.

"I need you to buy their house," she revealed and glanced at me to see my reaction.

"Her parents will never sell their house to me," I said with knitted eyebrows.

"They are going to put the house on the market soon. You will buy it and make sure they don't know your real identity. You will let them know that you won't be using the house for another year and make them an offer they cannot afford to refuse," she explained with a stern look.

-206-

"Offer they won't refuse?" I asked, feeling unsure about this crazy idea of hers.

"You will let them stay in the house for another year and all they have to do is pay rent," she explained.

"And what if they won't agree to stay in the house?"

"You don't have to worry about that. I will take care of that," she said confidently.

"Are you sure about this plan?" I asked, still feeling unsure about it.

"It's the best I could think of and I know it isn't waterproof yet, but we can work on that," she said.

"Selina, I will do anything in my power to help Fleur and her family. I know you despise me as much as her family, but I...I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart..." My sentence was cut off by Selina.

"Shut the hell up, Neymar! Don't you for a second think that I came here willingly. I came here for Fleur. I don't want to hear your fücking sorry or some other bullshit, because your sorry means shit to any of us. You disgust me," she spat with venom.

Her words were hurtful, but I kept my composure.

"If you have any conscious left in that pathetic brain of yours, you will play along without screwing my plan up."

"I will do as you say," I said quietly.

"I will keep you updated," she said and shoved a small paper into my hands.

...

After she had left my house, I sat on my couch and stared at the white wall in front of me. Only when my eyes started to sting and tear up, I realized I had forgotten to blink. I buried my face in my hands and heard my phone vibrate seconds later.

"Bruna, I'm sorry. I forgot," I said immediately after picking up.

"Are you okay? You sound different," she asked.

"Yeah, long day," I murmured.

"You still want to Facetime?"

"I'm really tired, Bruna. Can we postpone it?"

"Yeah, sure," she said in a somewhat disappointed tone.

"Gatinha, I'm sorry..." I said with a sigh.

"It's okay. Good night Neymar," she said abruptly.

"Eu te amo muito," I whispered into the phone.

"Me too gatinho," she said and blew me a kiss through the phone and I returned it before ending the call.

♣♣♣♣♣

Do you think Selina had the right to yell at Neymar like that? And what do you think of her plan? Will it work?

If you want the most recent chapters of this story, please follow me on instagram. My instagram username is: loradark
I have posted chapter 207 last night on my instagram! So go ahead and follow now to read it :) My account is on private, but I will accept your request!

Thank you for your support and the comments you leave me for Forget-Me-Nots! They really do mean a lot to me ♥ I love you all :)