Chapter 92

"Don't act like you are a saint! How many 1 night stands didn't you have when you were separated from Jen?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

Gil slapped the back of my head hard.

"Idiot!" I hissed and rubbed the spot where he had hit me.

"What do I do now?" I groaned.

Gil didn't answer. The seconds ticked away and it made me feel nervous.

"Was it just sex for Fleur too?" he finally asked.

"I think so"

"You think so? You need to be sure of that"

"But I love Bruna"

"I know that Bruna was your first, true love. I know she has a huge place in your heart, but you are forgetting that you were crazy about Fleur less than a year ago"

"What Fleur and I shared, is in the past. You know we have differences and thus we are incompatible"

"Incompatible or not, Fleur deserves someone better than a puta like you!" Gil scoffed.

I shot Gil a deadly look.

"What? It's the truth!" he shrugged.

"I wonder why the hell you are my best friend sometimes" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Because I tell you the cold, hard truth" he smirked.

"You don't want me to get back with Bru then?"

"I know how much you loved Bruna and how heartbroken you were when you guys broke up. I have been by your side when you went through all of that bro. I like Bruna, she is an amazing person but so is Fleur. You are moving on too fast and I just want to make sure that you are thinking everything through before making big decisions like these"

"I broke up with Fleur, because I was sure"

"But you slept with her so that changes things a little"

"Fleur has a special place in my heart. I care a lot for her, but that's it. I think we both needed comfort last night after that whole media leak mess"

"So you decided to act out the scenes from those pictures?" Gil scoffed.

"You want me to beat the shit out of you, don't you?" I growled.

"Seriously bro, who takes those kind of pictures? Did you use a timer or something for some of them?" he smirked.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you can, it would mean a lot to me :)