Chapter 153-154

-153-

[ Leandro's POV ]

She moved off of me and laid besides me with strands of damp hair clinging to her face. We both looked at the ceiling with our hands interlaced, trying to catch our breaths. No words were needed because this moment was perfect.

"Fleur?"

"Yes Leandro," she said and turned to my side to lay her head on my chest.

I ran my fingers through the hair that clung to her face and moved it backwards. She smiled and pressed a kiss on my chest.

"I'm going to miss you baby girl," I said and placed a long kiss on her temple.

"I'm going to miss you too," she sighed and wrapped her arm around my torso.

"And after tonight, it's going to be unbearable..." I told her.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you," she mumbled.

It made me chuckle to hear that she blamed herself.

"Silly girl, I wanted this as much as you if not more. I was just scared of hurting you."

"You didn't hurt me, Leandro. You made me feel alive and happy all these days. I'm glad that Selina pushed me to go and talk to you again the day you rescued me at the pool."

"So you were looking for me that day huh?" I smirked.

"Your lips left an impression on me," she giggled.

"And your hips left an impression on me," I whispered, lifting her chin to meet my gaze.

She blushed and bit her bottom lip. I placed little kisses all over her face and she smiled ever so sweetly.

"Leandro, can I take you with me back to Barcelona?"

"Fleur, can I keep you with me?"

She slapped my chest playfully and drew my lips to hers.

If someone had told me 2 weeks ago that I was going to develop feelings for a woman again, I would have declared them crazy. Women have asked me out in the past, but I didn't show any interest in any of them. I had lost my trust in love after my ex.

What was it about Fleur that drew me in from day one?

She looked so vulnerable and insecure and I had the urge to save her, just like I had saved her from drowning.

But who was going to save me once she left tomorrow?

I knew I had developed feelings for her and after making love to her tonight, those feelings were stronger than ever.

-154-

[ Fleur's POV ]

When Selina and I had arrived in Curacao 2 weeks ago, I wasn't really in the vacation mood. After everything that had happened between Neymar and I, all I wanted was to get my memory erased so I could survive. Leandro had not only saved me from drowning, but he had saved me from being miserable. He showed me that it was possible to move on and find happiness, that it's not the end like I had thought. He also taught me how to enjoy life again and on top of that he gave me back my self-confidence. My insecurities diminished whenever I was with him, because he made me feel beautiful and cherished. He was an amazing guy and I couldn't understand how anyone in their right mind would ever cheat on him. But that's how life goes I guessed, expect the unexpected.

"Fleur?" Leandro whispered into my ear.

"Yeah?" I said confused.

"Stop zoning out," he chuckled.

"I'm sorry," I said and squeezed his hand.

"Take care of yourself my baby girl," he said and pressed a lingering kiss on my temple.

"You take care of yourself too," I sighed and hugged him tight.

"Fleur we have to go," Selina said.

"Yeah," I mumbled and took my luggage from his hand.

Leandro grabbed my chin and pressed a quick kiss on my lips.

"See you baby girl," he whispered against my lips and let go of me.

"Bye," I mouthed to him, because I couldn't get the words past my lips.

I gave him one last glance and headed with Selina to the check-in counter to get our boarding passes. I hated leaving him...

[ Neymar's POV; approximately 1 week later ]

Why was everyone in Brazil while I had to stay here?

Davi was in Brazil, Bruna was in Brazil and now Gil had flown over there too with Jen for some family function. I was left behind with Jo. I was glad that I wasn't alone, but he had met some blonde so he was spending all his time banging her to oblivion. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it and scrolled through instagram. Even that didn't entertain me today.

Just when I was about to close the app, it showed Selina's account as a suggested user. I contemplated for a second to close the app, but my curiosity got the better of me once again.

-------------------------

Finally an update, I know! I have been busy guys...I'm sorry ♥

Fleur flew back to Barcelona without Leandro. Will they ever meet again or was it just a summer fling?

And Neymar is such a spy, isn't he?