Chapter 70

Why do people have to use cryptic language while telling something important? I wanted to take his gun out of his holster and show him a serious security breach!

"Just tell me what happened! I'm panicking here! I need clarity!" I hissed in total frustration.

Inspector Rivero was about to say something, but Neymar held his arm.

"I will tell her" he said.

Rivero nodded.

"Flor, someone hacked my phone, including my Cloud storage. We don't know what or how much they stole, but what we do know is that a few pictures were leaked online on a gossip site 2 hours ago" Neymar said. "The police have secured my phone now, but some of our pictures were among those leaked ones"

I gasped in complete shock and stared at Neymar without saying anything. This was the last thing I had expected.

"Our best men in the IT field are working on tracking down the hacker as we speak" Rivero informed, like that would comfort me.

"Which pictures?" I asked.

Neymar looked uncomfortable and shifted his gaze to the floor.

"Neymar?"

"A few intimate ones" he whispered.

Another gasp left my lips.

"W-which ones?" my voice was faltering.

My knees felt weak so I took a seat on a chair in front of Rivero's desk.

"Why in the world would you keep them?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"I have so many pictures as you know Flor, so..." he trailed off.

This was a bad dream and I could wake up any minute from it. That was my conclusion. I felt Neymar's hand on my shoulder.

"Your face isn't very visible on the pictures" Neymar said as he rubbed my shoulder.

"That's very comforting" I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Flor, I didn't want this to happen trust me"

"I want to see the pictures" I said.

I needed to see what half of the world saw by now and was gossiping about. Rivero handed me a few sheets of papers. They were printed straight from a website, that gossip website I guessed. I saw a few pictures of Neymar with his friends and then our pictures followed. All of them were taken in his bed. I scanned through them as the memory of each picture hit me like a brick in the face.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are reading and enjoying this and my other stories, then please don't copy anything from me. It hurts to find readers of mine copying parts of my story and/or my explicit chapters *sighs*

Ask for my permission please or at least give me credit, that's all I'm asking from you. Thank you.