Chapter 96

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked.

"You will see" she said, not looking like she was going to give me any hints.

"Ugh! How come I always spill all my secrets to you and you keep yours safely guarded?" I groaned.

"Because you can't resist my charms" she grinned.

I coughed sarcastically and she laughed cheekily.

"I've missed this, us being carefree" she said.

"Now that we have graduated, we are supposed to plan our amazing trip together!" I reminded her.

"I actually came to talk to you about that" she squealed.

"You found something?" I asked.

She wiggled her eyebrows without saying a word.

"SELINA MARQUEZ!" I yelled.

"You, me, 2 weeks" she said slowly.

"WHERE?" I yelled and shook her shoulder.

"Curaçao!" she squealed.

I frowned, because a vacation to Curaçao was definitely not in our budget.

"Are you crazy? We can't afford that!"

"We can now" she chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"Marco's father works at a travel agency and I might or might not have used that to our advantage" she smirked.

"Oh my god!"

"We are going to Curaçao baby in 2 weeks for 2 weeks!" she yelled.

We started squealing and did a happy dance together. We ended up on the couch laughing our heads off.

"My god Selina, you have your father-in-law wrapped around your finger already huh?" I teased.

"It was Marco who arranged it actually. I only mentioned that you and I were planning a vacation together, preferably somewhere tropical. He suggested he would ask his father and today he shoved this into my hands" she said, pulling out two vouchers from her handbag.

"He gifted them to you?" I asked.

"He said his father gets a few deals a year for free or something" she shrugged.

"You caught yourself a prince it seems my lady" I winked.

A blush covered her cheeks and she bit her lip.

"My, my! She blushes, who would have thought!"

She slapped my shoulder and grinned brightly.

"I'm happy for you, you know" I said softly and embraced her.

She was my best friend and though she was crazy and unbelievable at times, she had a warm and loving heart. She deserved a guy who treated her right.

"You'll find your happiness soon too baby girl" she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendship is beautiful ♥

Please don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts in the comments :)