Chapter 12

I felt nervous while waiting for someone to buzz me in. A couple of seconds later the gate opened automatically and I walked over the driveway leading to the big front door of the mansion I knew oh so well. The door was ajar so I entered with a faint heart.

"Hello?" I called as I walked into the white living room.

I saw Davi on the white fluffy rug with his toys and Neymar was laying lazily on the couch, playing Call of Duty.

"Flor!" Davi squeaked.

"Hi Davi," I smiled and squatted next to him on the rug.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and handed him a gift wrapped box.

"Hey Fleur. Glad you came," Neymar said as he paused his game.

Davi ripped the gift wrap hastily and tore the box open.

"Meu dino!" he squealed and showered it with kisses.

I chuckled at the sight of that, because it was just so adorable! Neymar grinned and came to sit next to me.

"Thank you for that," he said with a loving look in his eyes.

"Don't mention it," I smiled.

"Don't you think you have to thank Flor?" Neymar frowned at Davi.

Davi giggled and threw his tiny arms around my neck. He gave me a kiss on the cheek as his fingers ran over my neck.

"You are tickling me Davi!" I chuckled.

"Rawr!" he roared like a dino and started to tickle me even more.

"Davi!" I squealed, because I was very ticklish person.

I picked him up and spun him around. Davi chuckled and squealed. I put him down and kissed his soft cheek. He stuck his tongue out at me and concentrated on his dino collection again.

"He and his dinos," Neymar chuckled.

"It used to be car toys," I said.

"I wonder what will be next!" Neymar sighed.

"A PlayStation like his dad," I chuckled.

Neymar smirked and tucked a few strands of loose hair behind my ear. His fingers brushed over my neck, which made me freeze.

"You are still wearing it," he said softly as he traced the pendant of my necklace.

"I forgot about it. I'm so used to wearing it that I hardly notice it's there," I said with a blush creeping up my cheeks.

♣♣♣

Edited 7/12/2015