Chapter 49 - Awkward Situations

GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!? IM UPDATING!! (I'm sorry if I type like a carrot.)

Oh and I'm really sorry for the typos overload of the story. I promise I'm going to edit everything after the story is completed. So anyways...

Chapter 49

Harry's P.O.V

"It was the best song ever." Zayn sang as he finished the song.

The crowd gave us a standing ovation. I search through every seats and every people but she wasn't there. I was hoping to talk to her about everything. About lying with my fake amnesia.

All I know is that Cara is really back, with revenge.

"Harry, uhm, you can get out of the stage now." Lucy Hale awkwardly whispered to me and I can see some people staring at me.

Louis is still mad at me for no reason. And also Zayn. And I think Liam and Niall too. So to sum up everything, the boys are mad at me. I don't even know the reason why. Maybe I was drunk so I forgot everything that I did? Yeah, maybe.

"OMG HARRY! YOURE SO HOT THERE!" Some of the stars that I don't even know went up to meet me.

"Thanks, I guess."

Dude, stop being weird.

"So....are you dating someone else?"

Memories with her flashed back on my mind.

"Uhm. "

"I'm guessing that's a no."

"I-"

"Okay, see you Saturday?"

"Okay.......wait what?"

The mistery girl, since I still didn't know her name rushed outside and I didn't even get to catch her. This is so fucked up. Evrybody would be talking about me being a man whorem again. I'm going to hurt Taylor again.

There, I said her name for the first time in three months. I'm going to live near her and I really don't know what to do. I'm still lost. I don't have my friends right now, and most especially the woman that I love.

Miley's P.O.V

"I really love all of my smilers out there, and without them, I wouldn't be here, reaching my dreams."

I'm looking through the crowd, all eyes were on mine, or any part of my body.

I glanced at Nick who was looking at me with curiosity. What is he thinking? Do I have something on my face, or my legs??? Or my teeth? I haven't eaten this morning so of course, I wouldn't have anything on my teeth.

And Liam....he's glaring at me. We fought about the clothes that I would,d be wearing today this morning. I am really sick of his attitude. I am just so tired.

Lucy cleared her throat as she sensed that I'm just standing awakrdly on the stage.

"WE LOVE YOU MILEY" My fans shouted as I went to the back stage. God, I love them.

"MILEY TAKE A PICTURE WITH HARRY!"

Some annoying paparazzi pushed me to Harry's side.

Hmm, hes still handsome as ever. Good job, Tay.

"Hi."

"Well Hello"

This is awkward-er-ish. Whatever.

And we were now surrounded by the flash of the cameras.

"So, uhm how's Taylor?"

Huh? I thought he had an amnesia. I mean, that's what Tay said to me. But if he doesn't remember anything, why would he care to ask about her? Something seems fishy here.

"She's doing great. She's preparing for her new album that would totally slay?"

WHY DID YOU FUCKING SAY THAT, MILEY

"Oh that's amazing."

"Ha, yeah."

CAN YOU PLEASE BE LESS AWKWARD-ER-ISH UGH

"I guess I'm going."

"See you around."

"Uhm okay"

"One last thing."

"What?"

"Can you please tell Taylor that I'm going to her house tonight."

"And why is that?"

"Cause I'm going to fix all of this."

-----

OK IM GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW AND BE READY FOR JELENA/JEMI/HAYLOR/NILEY MOMENTS