Chapter 14 - Part 2 - Depression

Hallie here to update and Cianel here to edit!

-x-x-x

Chapter 14 - Part 2

He blinked multiple times and I burst out into crocodile tears. Go figure.

"They all have forgotten about my birthday!" I hugged him for comfort as he made a choking sound.

"Miss, let go!" I clung to him harder.

"Am I unlovable or something? I mean I'm not the kindest but I always try my best!" I cried harder and he pushed off of him causing me to stumble on the ground.

Big mistake, mister.

I got up and gave him a glare. I practically saw him shiver and cower under my gaze.

"Wait just a minute, I'm just gonna take care of something." I said going inside my room for my plan!

Now as you know me being me, wanted to be a little more scary than I really am so I corrupted iTunes and made a chainsaw massacre with screams moment with my maniacal and sexy laugh.

Closing the door, I plugged my iPhone to my butterfly speakers. I don't give a shit about what you think cause you ain't got nothin' on me.

Playing the sound effect a sadistic smile was plastered on my face.

On Cue,

The chainsaw's sound echoed. I bit my lip trying not to burst out laughing. I heard someone gasp from outside.

You see the front door was opened and you could see my room from outside where the guy was standing holding the fucking bill.

"Ah!" It came from a person's screech. It blasted from the speakers causing it to sound like I am ripping the persons head off with my chainsaw. I heard the guy squeak in fear.

Now it's my turn to shine.

I got my plastic blood kit and and poured it all over me and grabbed my secret weapon.

I burst the door open and held my rubber chainsaw in my hand and laughed so maniacally not even my mom can compare too.

Now this was the scene: A girl soaked in blood with a huge chainsaw and a guy who was outside the suite seeing everything that is happening cause the door was opened.

So all in all, I looked like a serial killer. Wait, there's more. I edited my laugh to something demonic, I mean really demonic! So when my laugh played from my phone, I get to laugh along with it so it looks real.

I turned to the guy as he shouted.

"I'm still a virgin! Please don't kill me!" That was the gayest thing I have ever heard. He ran as I chased him with my rubber chainsaw and a bowl of tomatoes.

I kept on throwing tomatoes at him and kept on laughing. Everyone went out of their suites to see what's happening. Once they got a glimpse of me they shut the door close.

I shouted rubbish directly at him and he tripped on a stick. Where did that come from?He fell and rubbed his head. I lifted up my rubber chainsaw and started whacking him.

"No one pushes me. No one!" After that incident I was forced by the authorities to go back to my room. All in all I was still depressed because even after all that, nobody greeted me still.

Huffing, I opened the tv.

But then, I saw something unexpected.

"What the fuck? No cable? I paid good money for entertainment!" I grabbed the remote and threw it away. I have to pay for that later.

And now I had another idea! Maybe my fans remembered?

I opened my twitter but what I saw made me want to cry again.

'Suspended twitter Account'

What the fuck?

Is this real life?

I threw my phone across the roomz

"Why? What did I even do to deserve all this? I'm neither a bitch nor a slut. Okay, maybe a little bit. But that was all Selena!" I cried out to the heavens and begged the ground to swallow me. Just then someone opened the door.

My heart wanted it to be Harry for some reason, but everyone loved to prove me wrong.

"Joe?" I breathed out.

"Happy Birthday Taylor!" he said and my heart skipped a beat when he said that.

Atleast someone remembered.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him and he smiled back making me want to hug him

"Well come on now!" He chirped grabbing my hand and I stopped him. He raised an eyebrow and I gestured to my fake blood coated sexy self.

"Ah!" He nodded and let me change.

Few minutes later, we're now out in the streets of Paris and was heading to an ice cream shop called 'Berthillion' and I felt all giddy inside.

"So Taylor, what does the birthday girl like?" Joe asked and I grinned.

"Tiramisu, please." I chirped and he nodded going to the cashier.

I was now humming to myself as I saw a figure in a black cloak enter the shop. I giggled to myself this was just like a movie!

Now you're all wondering why wasn't I mobbed by fans? Me too.

A random guy walked towards me.  "Hey kid want some candy?"

Say no Taylor, say no. Don't talk to him?

I ignored him but he grabbed my hand and lead me to a dark alleyway.

It's literally four in the afternoon. Why the hell is it so dark in here? And where the fuck is Joe?

And that's all I remember after everything went black.

I fainted, as always.

************************

A/N:

Hey! Hallie updated the Chapter 14 - Part 2, just like we promised. Me (Cianel) just edited some of the stuff. So...I have no idea how the random dude went to the story but it's all Hallie's idea and not mine. I'm still really curious about that but I'm about to figure it out and help her through this. Another cliffhanger right there, for the second time! Yippie! Please, please, please do VOTE because we need your appreciation to inspire us to do this story and please, please, please do COMMENT cause we need to know what you think about it.

Will Taylor and Joe get back together?

Will Eleanor and Taylor get along?

And lastly...who's the random creepy guy?

Anyways... Buh-bye!

P.S:

Picture of Taylor eating the candy that Joe bought for her at the side >>>>

Laters, ;)

C & H out!