Chapter 30 - Party Animals

This Chapter is dedicated to countrygirlshipper because she is amazingly sweet. We love her so much that's why we would like to dedicate this to her! You are so amazing, girl!

I just noticed I've been uploading short chapters lately, so you deserve a long one. And omg! The story increased 1000k reads already? I just uploaded from three days or more. So now it's 11k. You guys are so awesome. Blessed ✌

***

Chapter 30

Taylor's P.O.V

At last! I'm finally done inviting people to my party. Well, it's actually Selena's idea so the credit must be given to her. But since the party is at my house, I guess I should take the credit from her.

"Guyzzz, party @ my house. Be there at 7. Wear something ridiculous ;) xxxxxxxxx 13!!!1!1!1!"

I selected the people from my contacts; Demi, Miley, Justin, Liam, Louis, Harry, Ugh - Cara, Niall, Zayn, Joe, Lautner and some random chick.

So I just waited another 5 hours of my life and I swear, it took forever to prepare for the sickening party.

I checked the clock beside my study table as I took one glance at myself in the mirror. I don't really look bad myself. Taylor Alison Swift, you did a great job yourself! I noticed the smug on my face, it really doesn't fit me though.

I heard the doorbell rang and I stumbled just to get through the door as fast as I can. Gosh, that was exhausting.

So the clumsy side of me took a half part today and my sweet good looking mom opened the door for the person outside who doesn't seem to care if she or he was about to break the door from knocking hard while I cautiously fell from the stairs and landed on my butt.

I swear, it was the most awkward position I ever made in my entire life. And to make it worse, Harry stood from the door, inches apart and definitely saw me. He's grinning like a child who just saw a clown or something. Well, I hate him for that.

"Nice." I heard him say as my mom suddenly vanished and went to the kitchen.

"Well hi to you too." I rolled my eyes at him and my face suddenly turned red from my furious state right now.

I heard him chuckle lightly and I seriously don't give a damn fuck about him. Not even if he's wearing the sexiest shirt I have ever seen and his green eyes that sparkled right through mine -

He walked inside of my house comfortingly. And I realized I'm still at my awkward positions. Damn my clumsiness. I guess luck is with me this day. Sense the sarcasm.

I struggled getting back up and he didn't even care to help me. What a gentleman. Oops, did I just spelled the word 'jerk' wrong?

Thankfully, I managed not to embarrass myself again and I'm trying to avoid it, I heard yet not another loud knock on my door. I kinda sensed that it was a girl because of the loud squeaky noise.

"Tay!" Oh it was Selena. Joy! Again, the sarcasm is well needed.

And finally, a lot of people barged in which I'm guessing that its all of my guest, I'd rather close the door. Why did they all arrive at the same time? That was creepy!

"Here, have a drink!" Joe handed me a blue lemonade mixed with a bit of vodka in it cause I kinda smelled it even if its five inches away from me.

"No thanks!" I replied hastily.

"Oh c'mon, Taylor! Why such a party crasher?"

He must be drinking, obviously. Well excuse me but I invited him in to this party so he should be thankful. I muttered to myself earning a glare from Joe. I guess I'm shouting my thoughts out loud again.

"Pweaasee? For me?" He put his puppy dog face and of course, noone can reject and ignore that face. Especially to Joe.

"Okay, okay. Just one shot!"

He grinned and handed me a cup that smelled alcohol. Well, duh!

So I took a sip and drank all of the liquid in the cup. I gave out a loud "Yeukgh" infront of the guests. I'm counting the random chicks that my friends also invited without my permission as a guest too.

"Hey guys! Let's do something!"

"We should be partying!" I heard Zayn says and obviously, he's been drinking quite alot.

"How 'bout Tag?" Someone screams behind Selena. I think it's some random hobo. Eugh.

"Ya serious dude? We're gonna play that in the middle of the night in this big house?"

"Okay, how about truth or dare!"

Oh this should be good....

A/N:

So there, the chapter is quite long for me when you compare it to the past ones. I've been doing a fast upload lately to make y'all happy. I hope this satisfies your needs. Bye!

Cianel out xx

Song for this Chapter is "Sorry for Party Rocking" by LMFAO. Song at the side. Enjoy, my lil'z!