Chapter 21 - Simple hard choices

Dedicated to mstswiftie13 for being such an amazing fan to this story. Thank you so much for your comments, dear. It really means alot! And also to our fans, I love you all like I love sparkles and having the last word!

Hey Wattpad! (And Hallie...)

I know it's weird that I'm answering back through updating the story but seriously, I don't know about you and your mom but I wish that both of you could work things out. And If you're not mad at Taylor, that's really mature of you. So anyways, enough with Chatting...I'm uploading another chapter because I want to answer all of the questions in your brains. So, how would Taylor handle all this drama...? How can she cope up with all of the things?

And if you have any suggestions to the story. Don't be afraid to PM me. I promise to give credits and dedicate! I have some ideas for the future chapters and I really hope that you might like the Romance/Weird plots/Randomness that will soon to happen.

Look, I'm sorry if I offended people with the past chapters. The thing with Harry and the stripper part. I hope y'all are not mad at me for bringing up that topic. So sorry for that. I love Harry and I respect him. So, okay...ENJOY THE new Chap! I think the next chapter will be funnier, I promise!

- Cianel

***

Chapter 21

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong? What happen here when I was showering?" Harry asked a lot of questions which made my brain hurt. Ugh.

"All of the hates...it's just painful to look at." I gave him my phone and he looked at the tweets shockingly.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Harry, this isn't your fault. I think I made this all up and now I'm taking the consequences." I looked at him and smiled sadly. This is torture.

"So, you're saying that you don't want to be with me anymore?"

How could he think like that? After I said 'I love you' to him, this is all that he could come up with?

I rolled my eyes at him and I stopped doing it because my phone rang loudly. I looked in to the caller ID and figured out that Simon is calling me. This is gonna be hard.

"Oh hello."

"Hi Mr. Cowell."

"So uhm, Tay, you really made a big news last night huh? Haylor is trending worldwide! Isn't that great??! This fake dating would be more successful if you two dump each other on a live worldwide interview! Oh that would be a mega hit on YouTube! Bigger hit than that Gangnam style!"

I couldn't speak. I sat beside Harry and my body is shaking. No, I can't lose him. Not now that I just realized how much I love him. I can't imagine my life without him. He's not just a simple player who keeps sleeping with sluts. No. No. He's not like that!

"Give me that." Harry snatches my phone and it hit me that I didn't even noticed I pressed the speaker on. Oh, what a shame.

"Listen, Simon. I respect you and everything but you can't control us that easily. You shouldn't tell us who to date or when to break up."

"That gives me an idea! How 'bout when make a rumour that you cheated on Taylor with that Victoria Secret Model!?"

It gives me the nerves as I remembered that stripper from last night.

"You're crazy."

"Well call me whatever you want but both of you have two options. It's either we go to the interview dumping or the dirty cheating. You choose."

Harry looked at me with his wide eyes, shocked. While, I, myself, is lost in the deep dark forest that my mind just created....

***

Well that's a cliffhanger. Really hoped the next chapter is better. So sorry that Simon is a crazy bitch here but some stories need to have some bad witches on it, right? A lot of chapters will be uploaded if Hallie and I are in good terms. Anyways, you know what to do ;)

Picture of Taylor in bed. At the side. >>>

Song and Video for this chapter is "Everything Has Changed" by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran (If you haven't bought RED, you don't know what you're missing...and also, Taylor Swift's Elle Magazine Issue will be on newsstands on Feb. 19! Can't wait to buy it.)

- Cianel out!