Chapter 47 - Maybe its time to let it go, maybe we're better of alone

Hey Wattpad!!! ( Why am I talking to Wattpad...)

So the chapters are kinda mixed up so its no in order, so please be careful and try to look the label that you're currently reading. Wattpad messed up all of it..I have no idea.

And second, I kinda ship Sweeran and Haylor *hides* Don't hate me!!!

Follow our twitter niggas: @spxtlight and @hannahbaarts

*clears throat* Let me present you, Chapter 47.

OH WAIT THIS IS UN EDITED IM GOING TO DO A BIG EDITING STUFF WITH MY BESTFRIEND AFTER THIS BOOK SO I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.

-----------------

Harry's P.O.V

She's so beautiful. She still is. The way her blonde curls matches her blue eyes and white shimmering skin. How I'm still hypnotized by her red soft lips.

I winced as I remember the conversation I had with Simon awhile ago...

"Harry, there is one thing I need you to do in order for you to get in to the band again so don't fuck this up or I'll fucking screw your ass."

"Anything, sir."

"I need you to avoid Taylor for the rest of your life. In other words, forget about her. Since you guys started dating, all you did was fuck this up. Even the who band is near to ending like a piece of shit. I don't want my money to be wasted, understood?"

"I can't do that. You can't forget someone that easily."

"Then try doing it for goodness's sake! Did you turned into a dumbass now after that incident? I want you and your name to keep a distance to Taylor's so we can maintain a professional relationship with the management and your career."

"I'll try my very best."

"Good. Now get out of here if you don't want me to call the security and dump your sorry ass with the rest of your career to the dumpster."

Why do you have to pretend, Harry? Why do you have to lie about losing your memory? You are selfish. All you think about is what? Your career.

You are also doing it for the sake of breaking her heart.

Maybe its time to let her go.

"Harry are you okay?" The sound of her voice echoed into my voice and I realized I've been standing her, not moving. Then I saw him. The guy who I thought and treated like my own brother. Traitor.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I guess I'm going to go now."

"Bye Harry".

I can sense Ed smirking behind me but I don't give a single fuck. I lost her.

After I stepped outside Taylor's house. I saw the least person who I wanted to see.

"Hi babe. Long time no talk?"

"Cara"

*************

OKAY SO FIRST, I AM NOT GOING TO END THE STORY YET BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE THERE'S ED AND CARA AND HALLIE MESSED UP THE STORY BY ADDING SCI FI THINGY SO YEAH I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO FIX THIS SO YEAH.

AND AND IM GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IM IN A HURRY