Chapter 17 - Confessions are made

Dedicated to LoriLacasandile, my bestfriend and a new wattpad member. I love you, Lori! Stay gorgeous, sistah!

***

Chapter 17

Suddenly, the darkness is slowly fading and as soon as I realized that I'm sitting on a chair, I looked at in front of me and I saw Harry kneeling in front of me with his green sparkly eyes that gazed at me. Oh no. I'm just twenty-three years old. I'm too young to get married and to have kids and this is too much. I can't do this. I'm so sorry.

"Taylor, I knew from the start, from the first time I ever saw you, I've been inlove with you and I just can't go a day without even thinking about you. I think we can start over and just forget the past. Taylor Alison Swift, would you be my-"

No, not here. Not at this moment. And certainly, not this year.

"Harry, I'm sorry but I think we're kinda going a little bit too fast. We're still young and we should just enjoy being young.-"

"You think I'm asking you to marry me? Oh, baby. Please let me finish first."

What the hell?

"Taylor Alison Swift, would you be my girlfriend? Like for real this time? I want it to be just you and me. No cameras and paparazzi. Just the both of us."

Wow, I completely embarrased myself right now in front of everyone for the thought of Harry proposing to me. Ugh-

"Well?"

My mouth is not cooperating with my brain right now. Why Lord, why?

"No! Wait!" A familiar voice from the door echoing loudly in to the room appears.

Wait, is that Joe?

"Taylor, I've been wanting to tell you this all this time. The truth is, I still want you. I wanna be with you forever. I still love you. I tried dating so many girls just so I could replace my feelings for you but it didn't even worked. I'm so sorry." Joe speaks to me as if I'm about to murder him.

"Joe, just stop." Justin is beside Joe, trying to calm him down. Wait, is Justin really here? For real? Selena blushed as Justin's glare turned to look at her.

I'm so confused. I'm just a girl who wants a party at the day of my birthday. Is that too much to ask for?

"I'm sorry Joe, but my heart belongs to someone else now. You have no idea how long I've waited for you to come back to me crawling and asking for forgiveness. But I'm sorry, I love Ha-.....I love Taylor with all my heart."

Taylor? As in, Lautner?

Everyone stares at me and they all looked shocked. Did I seriously just told them that? I mean, I'm scared of being hurt again and I don't really want to confess my love for Harry right now, in this situation. But I completely embarrased Harry in front of everyone. He looks angry and hurt.

"I'm so sorry." I mouthed to Harry as he walks out of the room.

***

A/N:

Hey everyone! Cianel is here to update! I love y'all for supporting this story that I don't want it to end just yet. So I decided to tangle it a tad BIT. Anyways, I met a lot of good people here and I'm so thankful about that. Thank you for welcoming us here with so much grace. I really felt loved right now. So I have this bestfriend who has a fanfic about Niall and Harry so just check it put. I've dedicated this chapter to her (@LoriLacasandile) and just check her profile out. She's way too cool and fun. Anyhoo, don't be lazy to comment and vote. And maybe share.

Video and Song for this Chapter is "Speak Now" by Taylor Swift.

C out!

Laters;)

***