Chapter 46 - He's back

Hey Wattpad!!

I'm really sorry I haven't updated for like 2 months and leave y'all hanging. As y'all know I transferred schools so apparently, I'm not with Hallie anymore. I really miss her. But I think I would be the only one handling this chapter and all of the chapters after this. And also our other books :( but come on lets face it, she really is a better writer than me and I completely know that. Without her, there's no Chantannah....and you wouldn't be reading this book right now. So yeah, I'm going to update my books every 2 or 3 days Deal? Deal. So here it goes!!!

After 7 months....

Taylor's P.O.V

It's been seven months since they asked me to stay away from him. It's been seven months since he lost his memory. I am afraid I'm really going to lose him forever.

"Taylor, honey, come here."

My mom called me to go inside since I was staring up the sky for five hours - straight.

"Why mom?"

"Someone's here."

"Who could that be? I thought we are not going to entertain visitors since its my rest month after the tour."

"Honey, just go inside and stop wailing."

"But mom.."

"Taylor shut up and just follow me or else."

"FINE!"

I've never acted like a brat before but seriously, what the fuck is the reason why she's calling late in the afternoon. This should be good.

As I stepping inside the living room, wondering who the hell wants to see me and ruin my "me day" but my thought suddenly stopped and all I could feel is butterflies when I looked at him. The same guy that made me fall inlove this hard. The guy who doesn't stopped fighting for the both of us. The same guy that I lost seven months ago when they said I needed to stay away from him. The same guy. Harry.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"

"Hi."

I couldn't think of anything to say rather than running into him and hugged the death out of him. Am I really dreaming? But, the last time I saw him, he was in the hospital...almost dying. Snap it, Taylor! You should be glad that he's alive!

"I can't believe it! I miss you so so much."

I heard him chuckled. Why the fuck is he chuckling? I'm not even kidding! I really did missed him!

"I have to talk to you about something."

"Sure, baby."

"I have an amnesia."

***

"What?"

"After someone tried to kill me, my mom said I hit my head really bad. And well, it lead to comatose and when I woke up, I forgot everything, even my name."

No no no no. I can't handle losing him ever again. He's alive, which is good. He's okay now, which is also good. But his memory? How could he forget everything that had happened to us? Can I even help him revive his memory? He doesn't even like me now. Perhaps, he forgot about everything between us.

"And my mom also said that you were one of my special friends so I'm here to greet you. Nice to meet you, by the way. Even if it weird for your side."

Friends. Why Harry why.

"TAYLOR? Are you okay? Do you want me to get some water? You look really pale."

No words are coming out of my mouth.

"Okay, I think I should go."

Just on cue. Ed came in the living room holding a bouquet of flowers, wearing a tuxedo?

Oh shit. We are supposed to be having our first date tonight.

Wait-what? He didn't even asked me out! What the fuck is he doing!???!

My thoughts right now: ]£*{£~+|£~+{£~+~*{^]=]¥\¥278:8:&;944@;98 HOLY FULCOCNG SHIT SIDNDK I CAN'T FUCKING S SJDJSKDNXMODJED BREATHE DJDLRLMFCO @_@

-END OF THE PREVIEW OF MY THOUGHTS-

"Harry? What are you doing here?"

Harry's eyes suddenly turned to what? Dark mixed with anger or jealous? Jealous? He doesn't even remember me for heaven's sake!

"You must be Ed." Harry's voice seems really cold and judgmental. But I really thought they were friends. Did I ruined it for the both of them?

RELAX TAYLOR YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING! HE DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER THAT YOU BOTH DATED AND WHY IS ED WEARING A TUX AND WHY ON EARTH IS HE HERE? THAT'S THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.

"I came here to take Taylor out on a date."