Chapter 26 - The bitch

Hey Wattpad! 😯

So while 'Someone' (cause we have a Batch night tonight) is doing my hair, I'm uploading this for all of you. I've been striving so hard to get this story to top 1000 so please help me... Okay, stop with the long A/N....just enjoy the new story. ;)

Chapter 26

I felt Lautner's tight grip in my hands.

"Where are you going?" He questioned me with his 'oh-no-you-didn't' look.

Well duh. I need to leave this place. I'm feeling the pain on my heart right now.

"Well Sherlock, I need to get out of here cause well uhmmm...Harry is fucking here!" I said in a monotone and low voice. Harry's looking at me right now and I can feel that my body is really shaking.

"So? Don't let him scare you."

"You're right. Well, bye!"

"Tay! If you go, I'm gonna kiss you right now. Hard!"

Shit. Shit. Shit.

That's the last thing I needed right now.

"Fine. Fine."

"Excuse me, sir and ma'am. Is there anything I could do for you both?"

"Uhmmm, no we're fine." I fake smiled the arrogant manager as I picked our tables away from Harry and Cara.

I can still feel his gaze. Double shit.

***

Harry's P.O.V

3 hours earlier ~

"Well hello, Lautner." I said to the bastard as he walked down the street.

"What are you doing here? Leave me and Taylor alone."

"No. Both of you tricked me. And you know what? I'm not gonna let it happen without any revenge." I smirked at him and eventually, he became scared at me. Harry, you deserve a high five.

"What do you fucking want?"

"Taylor."

"I'm not gonna give her to you."

"Playing hard to get, ey? But what if I tell her all about your past, including the cheating scandal that she didn't know while you we're dating."

He look terrified. Yes!

"Okay. Okay, dickhead."

"I might be a dickhead but atleast I never cheated..."

"What do you call Cara!?"

"A revenge."

There, I said it...